We had a time share here for one week and were impressed by everything. The place is clean and the people responsive. The tennis courts were kept up and they included us in doubles and singles games with a minimum of fuss. I loved the location as you could walk to the main road, but were back far enough to not hear anything. We hired bikes to explore the village and were so busy with all the activities we did not even have time to get into the pool. If you fancy getting away from LA for a break and like tennis this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular desert and mountain views, practice your tennis, relax by one of 3 swimming pools and spas or play a round of golf at any of the many nearby championship courses. At night, guests can take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants, including Spencer's on-site. The Tennis Club is ideally located within a short distance to art galleries, discount shopping outlets, casinos, theatres, and restaurants, and walking distance to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palm Springs Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Tennis Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Resort