What a wonderful timeshare resort....those who own here can be proud of their property and the staff that maintains it. Each night we went to sleep in a quiet, comfortable bed and awoke to the music of the birds. We had a one bedroom/one bath casita by the "quiet" pool. It featured a small but well equipped kitchen (even baggies and foil), a small patio with a table and 4 chairs, 2 tv's.... there are free DVD's at the lobby, a free laundry room, bbqs, free bikes, lush gardens with many pools and spas, tennis courts and so much more. Althought our room could sleep 4 - it was more suited for only 2. During our stay they celebrated their 75th Anniversary with a beautiful fireworks display and complimentary wine. The resort was an easy walk to downtown Palm Springs, many fine restaurants, the Art Museum and Rite-Aide for basic supplies (nice selection of wine and liquor). We did not rent a car so used only taxis or public transportation. It worked well for us however if you are planning to hike the canyons, golf or ride the tram, a car would be needed. Many of us in the 80's bought timeshares - this resort reminded me of why we did so. Their entire staff, from reception, housekeeping, maintenance and grounds keepers treated us as valued guests. We have already booked our stay for next year - possibly we'll meet you by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular desert and mountain views, practice your tennis, relax by one of 3 swimming pools and spas or play a round of golf at any of the many nearby championship courses. At night, guests can take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants, including Spencer's on-site. The Tennis Club is ideally located within a short distance to art galleries, discount shopping outlets, casinos, theatres, and restaurants, and walking distance to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palm Springs Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Tennis Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Resort