All reviews apple tv boutique hotel rain shower hot tub pool area keurig coffee maker fire pit great boutique open hours huge shower room hotel short drive road noise great pool mid century girls weekend definitely stay here again
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Loved most about it :) Shower a bit awkward and safe broken . Wonderful staff ! Loved the quiet peaceful pool . Room had a bit of a musty odor but not overwhelming or anything . We would return for sure !

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Leslie V, General Manager at The Palm Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize about the safe. With all hotels, there is wear and tear. We have high standards, but sometimes we are constrained by the schedules of repairmen and special order items which keeps us from having resolution as fast as we would like. Good news is that the safe issue is now resolved. We can't wait to see you again next time you are in Palm Springs! Make sure you book directly with the hotel for your next trip so that you can get your repeat guest discount.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I'm a five-star hotel guy. But I'm getting a little aggravated over all the extra fees and charges that we all get nickel and dime for while we travel anymore. I tried to Palm Springs Hotel because not only did I get good reviews but when I stepped inside the vibe was nice and I figured what the heck I'd give it a shot for a night . When I finally left six nights later I have to tell you it was a great place the vibe is nice the neon lights throughout the pool the fire pits that get lit for the evening and the view of the moon setting behind the mountain .
It's also great to sit on the chairs at night and watch all the stars above because for many who don't know I found out that there was a law that was passed that limits the amount of streetlights used so that we can increase the number of stores that we see while in Palm Springs .
From Stan to Erin to Leslie and everybody else I met there including Steve the staff is fantastic.
It's a small boutique hotel just 18 rooms and I love the pool area .
Me knowing me I figured I would stay one night simply due to location but quite frankly while it's location is kind of on the one of the main roads in Palm Springs you can I forgot about that once you step inside the very cool environment of the Palm Springs Hotel.
There's a good Mexican restaurant called JJs that's within walking distance and also ricks café with you to walk to for a nice breakfast if you're looking for it .
My thoughts of this hotel or I want to rent it for all of my friends and family to meet me there just to have a good time for the weekend because it's that cool vibe .

Big thanks to the staff for making sure I had a great day and for always allowing me to extend my stay because quite frankly I didn't want to leave.

Boutique hotels have many options that larger hotels dont. They are often much more quiet, you often don't have to pay for parking or resort fee and three it's a bit more intimate and allows you a little more peace.
So all I can tell you is if you were a hotel snob like me don't pass up some of these little gems that you pass by while you're in Palm Springs some of the boutique hotels are much nicer stay for some of the lore chance check it out.

Room Tip: If you want quiet don't get a pool view room. There are others that are a bit more serene because of location.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Happypup12
Leslie V, General Manager at The Palm Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Cool and sheik this hotel was a perfect stay for us. Love the pool and Jacuzzi. Super comfy beds. Spacious showers. We stayed on our way through to AZ and liked the hotel so much we stayed there again on the way back. Will definitely return!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank miguelmN6601UC

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to see you again next time you are in Palm Springs!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I found the PSH a very nice place to hang out and relax. My room was beautiful and everything looks new and everything worked. While it may not be in the immediate downtown area it's not far. If you like to walk you can easily walk the 2 miles to the downtown area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for leaving us such a nice review. We would love to see you again... don't forget to book directly with the hotel to get your discount!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

This hotel is rather small but very tidy and clean. It has a modern touch and the personell was great. There is no breakfast on this hotel but Ricks cafe 200m down the street served great food. It had a very nice pool and a jacuzzi.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Leslie V, General Manager at The Palm Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you come back and stay with us again next time you are in Palm Springs. Don't forget to book directly with the hotel for your discount!