“St Patricks Day Ride”
Review of Social Cycle

Social Cycle
Ranked #1 of 11 Nightlife in Palm Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: The Social Cycle is Palm Spring's ORIGINAL 16 passenger bicycle powered party on wheels. Ideal for get-togethers of all kinds, this unique group rental bicycle is a festive, refreshing, eco-friendly alternative to the typical party bus. Call us for birthday's, bachelor(ettes), team building...the possibilities are endless!
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We always have a good time and enjoy the different watering holes. An early arrival will ensure you have a pedal seat or just an observer seat, otherwise you may not have a choice.

All reviews
"bike tour"
"super fun experience"
"an absolute blast"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this activity"
"girls weekend"
"an amazing guide"
"fun music"
"whole group"
"unforgettable experience"

Reviewed 30 March 2018

First of all the thing was $60 a person and that does not include any drinks, drink vouchers, or even really reduced prices on drinks at the bars you stop at. The first place we stopped at (a Mexican Restaurant) took five to ten minutes before we were even recognized by a staff member. They then refused to split the bill between us and other strangers that were on the social cycle. We had to pool our cash to cover the bill with people we had never met before. The restaurant also included gratuity on the bill after giving us terrible service. Other bars acted like they hadn't heard of Social Cycle and only after pushing and prodding did they offer reduced prices on their drinks or food.
Our Captain Lou was brash, rude and not even a little bit fun. You expect the person that runs a tour like this to be personable, upbeat and outgoing. That was not the case on our tour. If we asked questions or for understanding he rolled his eyes. When we discussed this with other people from the tour they completely agreed.
I definitely do NOT recommend this tour unless they knock at least $20 off the price per person. WAY OVERPRICED.

3  Thank danielsarah12
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was a little hesitant to go on the pub tour because at age 69 I thought it might be too hard to pedal that long and it might be geared to much younger people. There was a good mix of ages on our tour and it was very easy to pedal with everyone doing their share and so many breaks for coasting and to visit different pubs. We sang along to the music and waved at people as we passed by. The driver Lou made it really fun for all of us and now we plan to go again next year but will bring more friends with us for sure.

2  Thank Camaja
Reviewed 28 March 2018

This was an absolute blast! A group of us signed up “just cause” and now we a planning another. More fine than I’ve had in a long time. Captain Lou made the experience even better...

1  Thank kbhshs
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I booked my soulcycle two weeks before my trip. A week before my trip, I broke my ankle. Soulcycle was very accommodating. The captain Lou was helpful, patient, understanding and kind to me. He assisted me in seating and putting away my knee scooter. He made sure I was secure and comfortable. I had such a great fun time. Lots of laughter! At a moment, I nearly forgot I was injured from the wonderful time I was experiencing. I strongly recommend this Soulcycle experience to all as it will be unforgettable experience.

1  Thank yessy2018