Really liked the location. When I first arrived in the lobby, I thought that the rooms and pools would be as nice. In actuality they are somewhat dated, worn and Motel 6ish. It also, seemed to take an extraordinary amount of time to check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Mountain Resort & Spa is an award-winning oasis in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, just 1 block from famed Palm Canyon Drive. Located just footsteps from all there is to see and do in downtown Palm Springs, the Palm Mountain is a short stroll to the Desert Art Museum, 40+ popular restaurants, unique shops, boutiques, galleries and the Spa Casino. At the Palm Mountain, there is little need for car rental – when you can walk to it all. Palm Springs Airport is a quick 5 minute drive from the hotel which provides complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Palm Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Mountain Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Mountain Resort And Spa