All reviews indoor pool breakfast staff newer hotel great hotel full bar underground garage fitness center business trip el camino the hotel is clean easy parking mountain view loved this hotel would definitely stay here again short drive internet connection central location
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Great location near Stanford campus. Near fast food restaurants and two Starbucks. Very friendly staff. The double queen room on the 3rd floor was ample, comfortable and clean. I did not understand the indoor self parking fee of $15 per day. I thought it was a bit excessive. Never saw any staff in there. Breakfast at $15 per adult and $6 for my six year old was very good. I like to go with

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Moe N, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

For sharing your experience with us and hope to see you come back to the Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto very soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms are nothing special for the price. There is a nice patio out front, but no real view. The pool is small & the fitness area is okay. Breakfast was nice & the bar was good. Walking distance to some shops, parks & Walgreens.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Moe N, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for your recent visit with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto! We really appreciate any and all feedback as a way to continue to not only deliver on our guests expectations but exceed them.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first business trip to the area, so I don't know if it's the norm around here. I don't mind to pay more, not to mention it's paid by the company, but not toward poor service. The staff was pretty inexperienced, and nowhere close to welcoming. I'll avoid this hotel as much as possible.

1  Thank George S
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Hilton Garden Inn at Palo Alto is one of the better hotels I've stayed at in Palo Alto. Clean and newer rooms, and extremely supportive and welcoming staff. The breakfast is amazing and they have a well stocked marketplace.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Moe N, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you for your recent visit and review! We strive to not only meet but exceed our guests expectations on every visit here at The Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto. We hope to welcome you back very soon in the near future!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Garden Inn - I would definitely recommend this hotel. Rooms were great and employees very helpful and polite. I liked the security of the underground parking facility at no charge. Breakfast was included as a gold member. Nice bar and lobby area. Was not able to take advantage but looked very good. We were attending a concert at Shoreline. Hotel is conveniently located to venue.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Moe N, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you SBurgess20!

We are very happy that we were able to create a memorable experience during your visit here at the Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto! We strive to not only meet but exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!