“Good service, good food”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 378 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Price range: US$22 - US$65
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Cal Train is located one block away at University Ave.
Description: Fleming's Palo Alto, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The Stanford Shopping Center near Menlo Park, Mountain View, Redwood City, and Woodside.
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Very good service, we came without a reservation and still got a table very fast. Food was up to expectations. Didn't really stick out though. Easy to park, no need to valet

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered the butter lobster and steak and didn't really know what to expect from such an improbable mix. The lobster was incredible - perfectly well cooked and seasoned. I don't remember having had a side but it wasn't needed anyway. The steak was cooked exactly the way I ordered it - rare. The nice waiter, noticing I was French, even asked me how I would say it in French to ensure I was using the right translation (saignant). The wine was quite good as well. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We came for a Friday night dinner date, and were unpleasantly surprised at how expensive everything was--a humble side of sauteed mushrooms will set you back around $13. I got a bone-in rib-eye, and it was a solid steak. Nothing mind-blowing, though, for the price.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We had a family reunion there last October and found the food to be ok, with the portions small and expensive.

We ordered a variety of appetizers like Crab Cakes, Calamari and the Mushroom ravioli with a shrimp and scallops entree, breast of chicken and some Flet Mignon, and desert...

For a table of 5 without alcoholic beverages we spent close to $500.00.

Next time we are going back to MacArthur Park where you can get more value for our dining experience

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

A good steak with all the trimmings and a nice bottle of red. Not much to ask for? That's precisely what we got and we were pleased with the food, but it's not cheap, not even mid price - just expensive!