“Wonderful Crepes Here!”

Ranked #120 of 378 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 10 October 2017

My family and I have eaten dinner here many times, and we love all the crepes we've tried. They make authentic French crepes, with a good number of choices for savory and for sweet crepes. The savory crepes include the ham and cheese (a favorite of my kids), the chicken and mushrooms, the Maxine and the Complete. They will modify the crepes from the menu if you wish. The dessert crepes are wonderful too! We especially like the Suzette and the Normande. The atmosphere is good, the service is friendly and prompt. The prices are reasonable too.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Right next door to the Cardinal Hotel where I was staying. The hotel gave me vouchers for a continental breakfast for each night I stayed. Just popped out of the hotel and had a choice of several items. I really liked the french bread with jam and butter, coffee, and fruit. Staff very friendly; by the end of my stay (5 days), they could almost automatically put my order in!

Reviewed 9 February 2017

this is where my hotel sends you for breakfast bc they don't have their own restaurant and I LOVED it. charming atmosphere. French style breakfast with baguette, good butter and preserves plus fruit. unfortunately they were not open for dinner the week that I was there or they would have had my business for more than just breakfast

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Really wonderful crepes and salads in a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere. Good wine, terrific service. Great for a celebratory lunch - or any occasion, really. Both the savory and the sweet crepes were perfection! Excellent value.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

11/17/2016, decided to go here day after our anniversary. I enjoy this area of Palo Alto, for the walking and people watching.

Parking not much of a problem, as it was after 1100 hrs, on a Thursday. There is also parking behind City Hall, a very short walk away. I saw several spots open up right in front of the place, while we were there.

Place is easy to locate, two French flags flying outside, large, easy, to see and read sign. So in we go.

Wait to be seated, no wait many tables open, and we sat at a nice window table. I think we were suppose to pick up our menus when we came in or maybe the server / greeter, just forgot to pick them up when we came in?

Our server was Eric, he delivered a coffee, a pint and took our orders. Nice, enough young man, looked a bit, "under the weather" this morning. Exhausted really . .. okay, no, but he was pretty disheveled.

Our food arrived in a timely fashion. Her grace, said the Citron crepe, was the only one she had ever tasted, that was as good as her mother's. They were nice enough to put the egg on the side, and there was a nice little fruit cup. I had the lunch croissant, (there's a breakfast one, and a difference), which came with a nice greed salad, and tomatoes Her egg looked overcooked and brown, but she said it was fine, probably cooked in real butter.

Her Ladyship was very happy with her meal. I found the sandwich bland, but it came exactly as advertised, so maybe it was my fault. Would definitely like to try some of the other selections on the menus.

Nice little ambiance to the place, outside seating, we'll return.