“Delicious sea food”

Mariscos El Perihuete
Ranked #5 of 80 Restaurants in Paramount
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Food is so delicious and original sea food from West coast of Mexico .... Sinaloa and Nayarit maybe !!!
Service excellent!! But is So noisy people and music Around !!!! Ahhhhh ...... but still can spend a little time there ...

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I find this place is good and affordable, I have never had a bad experience here. Food is good and service as well.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

But those are usually the good ones. The ceviche and caldo de mariscos is top notch. I don't really like their shrimp plates (with rice and beans) as they are stingy with the shrimp. The place isn't cheap either - but seafood in general tends to be on the higher end.

They sometimes have live music, and the place can get loud but the vibes are good. Good times with the family.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Top notch ceviche, prepare to wait to be seated, all the time. The shrimp cocktail along with the many other ones are excellent.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

By the looks at this place driving by, however, since I ate at the one in Lynwood I figured I would give it a try. After walking in the door, we literally stood at the front for about a good 5 minutes before we were even acknowledged. After that the girl behind the counter asked did we needed to be seated and she grab two menus and sat them on a table and said "enyoy" (I guess meaning "enjoy") and walked away.

I must say the shrimp tacos were delicious!!!! The wait time for the food wasn't all that bad, but the level of service there was HORRIBLE!!!! After we ate we literally waited about 10 minutes to our check, obviously finished with our food with empty plates sitting in front of us the waitress continued to pass the table, refilling hot sauce bottles, etc. So after waiting so long for our bill I had to flag her down. And AGAIN we were waiting at the counter just to pay for our food. A guy stood by the counter just looking around...at this point I was done with the waiting game so I left my money on the counter and walked out...then is when we picked up the money and put it in the register. The food was good but I gave them 3 stars for the level of service. Don't know if I'll return, and if I do it'll be TO GO!!!!