“Comfortable, clean, beautiful, and convenient!”
Second Bedroom Couch bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Second Bedroom
Couch bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

sld339
Gilbert, Arizona
“Comfortable, clean, beautiful, and convenient!”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I loved this place and wished I could've stay longer! It was roomy and comfortable. All the towels, linens, and even kitchenware is provided, so it makes for a very comfortable stay. The paint, yard, porch, and decoration all looked new and well taken care of. I was impressed with this place overall. It was very close to Rose Bowl so it was great for vacationing and we had a great view of the fireworks right from the backyard! It was an extremely pleasant place and I hope I can stay again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$350
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing