“Fantastic experience ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We came here to have a birthday meal for a friend, and it was my first time visiting. The place was busy, but with a fantastic atmosphere. The service was very attentive, happy and nothing was too difficult for them to sort out for us. The food was delicious, all in all a GREAT evening! Thank you!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with one of my local partner. It was very famous among local people. We waited 45 min before we sat down on the table.

He ordered me a bbq pork rib. When it came, my eyes were popped out. It was a big portion, good enough for 2. It tasted great with flame favor which I loved.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Houston's continues to deliver stellar food and service and has for 20 years. EVERYTHING on the menu (that I've tried) is excellent. The food is always fresh, well prepared, visually appealing and delicious. The service is probably second to none with multiple servers bringing your food or clearing your table in a courteous professional manner. The ONE time when the service was not up to par, the manager comped my meal. That's how committed they are to service.

You can't go wrong with Houstons; it's an impossibility.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Had dinner at Houston's on Friday. The wait was about 30mins, which was kinda long, had called earlier for a reservation but it seem like they only take walk-ins only now. The food was good ordered the ribs.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Sat up at the bar and had great service, food was awesome loved having the classic margaritia! Good classic food done well.