“Delicious breakfast ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly, cozy and busy restaurant with great food! We had breakfast and were fortunate to beat the queue which built up while we tucked into delicious pancakes and huevos rancheros with chili! One can sit outside or the inside - great ambience.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

family brunch on a Monday morning - i hear its crowded at times but we were there at 9:30 on a Monday and were seated immediately. Breakfast potatoes were especially delicious!! Fresh OJ also good! Service was good, no complaints.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We visited the Gamble House in Pasadena and Marston's is close by. We chose to eat indoors but the porch seating looked nice. There are beautiful original artworks for sale on the walls. We both had salads and a glass of Chardonnay. I also had a cup of soup, they also brought fresh cheese pop-overs, all for about $46. Nicely prepared and really good service.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We went to Marston's primarily because it was the nearest recommendation near our hotel. My kids had different variations of the French toast and loved it. I had an omelette and it was great. My husband had the huervos rancheros and said it was fantastic. We were seated quickly and waited on quickly. The waitress didn't seem as educated on gluten free practices as I would've liked, but omelettes are usually safe for me (I'm not as sensitive as most). I would return if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Get there early. Do not go here if you are in a hurry. Parking is challenging for sure. I had complete strangers waving me into a parking spot. Thank you complete strangers.

Food was well worth the wait. The food comes out fast once you order it. It just takes awhile to get seated, but no one seems to care. We had breakfast and everything our group had, we enjoyed. Cute cottage. The seating is a bit tight, but I call it cozy. All of the staff work together. It seems like everyone was pouring water, coffee & serving our food. I am going back again!