“Great locals spot - out-of-towners should seek it out”
Review of Urth Caffe

Urth Caffe
Ranked #12 of 722 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I attended a small Holiday Breakfast gathering here during the December 2016 Holidays.

Had heard wonderful accolades about this place for several years and was not disappointed. Great Coffees, Baked Goods and Menu Items.

Building and decor is very 'California Mission Style' and reminded me of being in old Santa Barbara on State Street in particular.

Great location, relatively good parking around the area.

Only negative - the egg dishes served as 'scrambles' tasted good however the appearance, texture and 'mouth-feel' seemed dry and similar to cous-cous.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I went to the location in Pasedena. It was around brunch time. They give you the options of the lunch or breakfast menu. I ordered the Greek salad with chicken a coffee as well as green tea bubble tea (boba) everything was so fresh and amazing. It was worth it for the price as well as the feel for the place. You will have to wait a bit to find a table as it was so busy, but if you are in the area I would suggest it to go. Amazing place for a healthy fish that will fill you up!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Staying in Pasadena and we're only a couple of blocks walking distance to Urth, so we give it a try.
Everything was so good we went back the next morning. The food again was excellent, but second day was very busy and the service suffered. Not only did our food take an extra long time but one item was completely forgotten. Don't let this stop you but go on a weekday when it's less apt to be busy.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I've eaten here a few times, and while their bakery items look tempting and delicious, I've only been here for a meal. The menu is extensive and the food is fresh and tasty. I like the variety that they have and they have breakfast and dinner menu. There can be a bit of a line, but they are very efficient at getting you through the line to order and be seated. The coffee and tea drink menu is also extensive and every drink I have had has been heaven in a cup.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered some sugar free drink but I got some wrong drinks instead. I spoke to the manager and they took care of us in a wonderful way. After an apology and new drinks they took care of our bill and made sure we were happy.

I recommend everything of you enjoy good coffee and sweets!

I will be back!