“A Classic- Must Do ”

Tops
Ranked #41 of 728 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Eat in, drive thru or order out. Sitting on old Route 66, this is an authentic classic place to visit for your burgers, dogs, sandwiches and fried sides (fries, onion rings, veggie sticks). This place is busy and I know why. The food is excellent! If you want a great meal that you and your cardiologists can feel guilty about later, you have found it.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

In town for the Rose Bowl, passed this place and it looked like more of a local place than the other places we had been so we decided to try it. I had a California burrito and it was delicious! Just the right amount of everything. It is set up like a fast food place where you order your food at the counter and go sit down after you get it. Reasonable prices. The menu is very diverse...burgers, corn dogs, burritos, tacos, sandwiches, salads, gyros to name a few.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Stopped in on the way to a photo meetup. The sign said it was the Original Tops.

Counter service was excellent. The young man took and repeated the order correctly. He later delivered the meal to my table.

The dish was steak and eggs. Prepared exactly to order. Flavorful steak. I loved their homemade Pico.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Something good for everyone! I had a garden burger. My daughter had fish n chips. Huge variety. Breakfast lunch and dinner. All available anytime

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Not far from our hotel, I had tacos beef with all the trimmings, spicy carrots were yummy. My husband had fish and chips ad said those were good. We took it back to our room, because the place was quite busy, you can usually tell if the food is good if the place is packed.

Been to Tops? Share your experiences!