“Daphne's Delight”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I was visiting in the area and starved! I remembered this Daphne's from my last visit years ago. That should tell you something. I saw a poster featuring a photo of this delight. That was all it took. After I ordered my meal I did have to search to find a clean table. I must have just missed the lunch rush and they did not have time to bus the tables. The wait wasn't long. One bite and I transported to the heavenly realm. I almost forgot to take my photo. I thought of skipping a review and just soar with the savory taste in my mouth. It's that good. This is a little spot in a hectic corner of the Hastings Ranch area of Pasadena. It will be easy to overlook, but don't. It is on Foothills Blvd where you will more easily spot Peet's Coffee or Ralph's Grocery store. You'll be glad that you found it. You, too, might be back through the years.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Daphne's California Greek Restaurant offers greek-style food that is always fresh. It's located in the Hastings Ranch area of Pasadena, CA, with lots and lots of parking all around it. There's inside as well as outside seating and the service is pretty good. I eat here often, they have everything from combo plates, to gyros, to salads, to soups. I've not yet been disappointed by the quality of their food, it's been "right on" everytime I've eaten there.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Really like their pitas (especially chicken which is very flavorful) and greek salad. Their family platters are delicious and bang for the buck. Hummus is tasty too. They have a decent rewards program that pays out pretty quickly.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Typical "Fast Food" environment. A great change for the normal choices of Tacos or Burgers. The fire grilled vegetables are always a 'must' when eating here.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Tasty Greek salad and very nice pita sandwich. Everything was perfect for me. Very clean and helpful staff!