“Huge sandwiches!”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Been swinging by for a few years but never reviewed. Crowded lunch only shop. Everything is huge, delicious and messy...! Love the feel of the place...unpretentious, direct, and practical. Parking is limited so time your arrival to avoid the crowds.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Not your typical restaurant! It is an eclectic place where you order a sandwich & then either find a table or go. But what sandwiches. They are huge and filled with quality ingredients.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

These folks serve up outstanding food EVERY time! Fresh, creative ("deli sushi"?! Get outta here! It's phenomenal!) food. The quality is over the top!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I went for lunch here on Saturday with my son. We ordered 1 Virginian (pastrami, turkey, cole slaw and cheese) and 1 PSC Club (ham, cheese, Italian salami etc.), 1 cole slaw and 2 drinks. Our tab was about $30 before tip. The service is not particularly fast and this place is on the expensive side. But their food is delicious! My Virginian was as good a sandwich as I have had anywhere. The staff is very nice and helpful. We will be back again soon.
Note that they are closed Sundays and have limited hours on other days so check before you go (Saturdays are 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM). Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I loved it. So good! Unassuming place across from a strip mall. The staff were friendly, helpful, and welcoming.
The sandwich was huge! I got chips because I was unsure, and couldn't finish it all.
I was there about 1130, and it was perfect. I was able to find parking and got my sandwich fairly quickly. The place filled up quickly, so earlier is better.
I would totally go back if I lived in the area.