“Delicious and Great People”

Paso Terra Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 210 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Paso Terra is a high end Seafood restaurant, serving seafood from all around the world. While Chef Andre is a classically trained chef in France, his cuisine spans the globe. Our seafood is always fresh daily, organic and sustainable. We only serve wild caught fish.
Reviewed 12 November 2017

My husband and I enjoyed an absolutely delicious meal at Paso Terra.They had great service and were very attentive and friendly. When we entered we were given a complimentary glass of champagne and an ahi appetizer. What I really want to say is how wonderful the staff was when my husband got lost after getting the car to pick me up. They went after him and found him. Then they escorted us back to our hotel to make sure we didn't get lost again. They went over and beyond to help us and I can't thank them enough. We will be back on our next visit to Paso.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant- service, food, atmosphere- 4 stars!

The complementary prosecco started us off loving this restaurant - the foot and service sealed the deal! We will be back!

cristina a, Owner at Paso Terra Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you Deb for your review. Both Andre and I always appreciate our customer's comments. We hope you will dine with us again on your next visit to the central coast!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This place is the real deal! World class food and hospitality! We enjoyed our meals so much on Friday evening that we returned again the next night!

Both evenings we were greeted at Paso Terra with a warm smile, a glass of bubbly, and small bite.. imagine a poke appetizer in a crispy, bite-sized cup. We went to Paso Terra for the Mussels Friday evening, but we were told they didn't have any :( Not only did Chef Andre surprise us with a serving of delicious, garlicy mussels, he delivered them to our table personally! He also brought out some black roasted garlic - I'd never heard of these - they were unbelievable! I had the perfectly cooked Pork Tenderloin for my main course and my husband enjoyed the Sea Scallop Carpaccio and Nut Crusted Halibut w/Coffee Sauce. I'm not a huge fish lover, but even I enjoyed the taste of Halibut my husband shared with me - the sauce was rich and very tasty. We shared a slice of Andre's famous Lemon Cheese Cake for dessert - it was so good!. Saturday night I opted for Chef's Filet Mignon paired with a lovely Cabernet that Cristina recommended. I loved this dish so much I seriously could've licked my plate clean! My husband really enjoyed the Sand Dab Filets Meuniere that evening. Afterwards, we shared a serving of Chef's Flourless Chocolate Cake - so delicious!

Both evenings Chef Andre and wife Cristina treated us like long-time friends! To summarize our experience at Paso Terra - authentic, friendly people, fabulous food, and a really memorable experience! If you're in Paso Robles, don't miss PasoTerra! We'll definitely be back on our next trip!

cristina a, Owner at Paso Terra Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you Rochelle for your lovely review, we so appreciate your kind words and so glad you dined with us twice! Both Andre and I look forward to your next trip to the Central Coast and having you dine with us! See you then
Cheers

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Food and hospitality are world class, second to none. Chef Andre and Christina made us feel like family. The meals were fantastic!

1  Thank scott s
cristina a, Owner at Paso Terra Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you Scott for your kind review..we are so glad you enjoyed your experience at Paso Terra. Please come dine with us again
Cheers

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a few days in Paso Robles and had dinner at Paso Terra on the last evening. There are a good number of great places to eat in the town and this restaurant is right up there. It is centrally located, just off the main square. The welcome was warm and friendly and included a glass of sparkling wine and a "taster". Lots of great advice and suggestions for what to order. We split the excellent crab salad and then one of us enjoyed the halibut and the other the butterfish special. Both entrees came with a varied selection of vegetables, all artfully arranged. All the dishes were first rate and the fish was cooked perfectly. The dessert menu was tempting (the lemon cheesecake in particular), but we had to pass unfortunately.
A good selection of local wines as well as international (some great French selections).
Highly recommended.

1  Thank DoctorTraveller1959
cristina a, Owner at Paso Terra Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thank you so much for you kind review. Both Andre and I are happy that you both enjoyed your dinner. We hope you will dine with us again on your next trip to the central coast.