“Good place to dine”

Indulge at the Oaks Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
Indulge at the Oaks Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 212 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Had a very nice dinner and the service was excellent. Quiet and very well kept. Good selection of appetizers and entres, including a childrens menu. Full bar and wine selection.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I met the chef and discussed the menu. I'm glad I decided on the ribs. They were the best I'd ever had. The main dining room was closed so I ate at the small bar area in the lobby. It was a friendly atmosphere. I hope Indulge becomes a destination for diners in Paso Robles and tourists who visit the area even though the location of the hotel/restaurant is not downtown. The area in which it is located reminds me of the wine ghetto in Lompoc, California. If enough tasting rooms pop up around Indulge at the Oaks Hotel, it would probably help their business tremendously. Wishing them the best!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

We just came back from a weekend spent at The Oaks Hotel. We had breakfast and dinner at Indulge. I have to say the chef Cheryl is great! The food served is delicious. They have a little bit of everything. The Steak is amazing and so is the bread pudding. 5 stars for this restaurant for the food quality and service. My husband and I were blown away. Thank you so much! - Nick and Cristine

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Our room included breakfast, it was in the Indulge dinning room. I'm not sure if it was part of the restraint or a different service. Everything was fine, they had a nice breakfast spread. Cereal, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, fruit, whatever you would want for breakfast.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and wine! The menu offerred a wide selection, and even included vegetarian options.