“Nice dinner with family”
Review of Artisan

Artisan
Reserve with OpenTable
Artisan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 208 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Price range: US$14 - US$36
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 12th and Pine
Description: Artisan is open everyday for lunch & dinner! And on Sundays we serve Brunch. * PLEASE NOTE: We only accept reservations for dinner. During the day we offer a more casual counter-style service with no reservations. * Artisan supports local, sustainable and organic practices.
Reviewed 7 December 2017

My wife and I were in Paso Robles, CA for Thanksgiving week. We were joined by her two adult children who live in LA. That Saturday after Thanksgiving we had dinner at Artisan which we had heard good things about. The space is great; very trendy. The wait staff was good, but not great. We all thought our meals were very good, but I'm not sure it was worth the $350 the dinner turned out to be.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We came here tonight for dinner - wonderful! We wife started with the wedge salad (wish I’d ordered that it looked so good) and liked it a lot. She had the meatballs and really enjoyed those. My friend’s wife loved the halibut. My friend and I split a meat pizza and the short ribs. Not sure which was better as they were both super! My friend’s wife had the butterscotch desert and it was super. My wife loved her mint chip desert. Really nice list of wines.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We arrived and were informed that the menu we saw on line was not available. Waitress was brusque and rude. We ordered drinks and she never came back. We waited over 15 minutes for water and a beer. We decided to leave but when we looked for any staff member to inform, nobody was to be found. I even tried calling twice after to tell them and they didn't answer the phone. Will not return.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Well, we started out with a $25 corkage fee which in my opinion is over the top so we passed on the wine we brought from Halter Ranch. The menu was disappointing but we each ordered the halibut dinner which when it first arrived was a small portion on a large plate for $38 but it was delicious. The tomato beurre blanc sauce drizzle accompanied with the potatoes and squash made for a deliciously light dinner meal.

So you decide, I will probably pass by the next time I’m in Paso and head across the street to the Catch Seafood and Grill.

Next stop, desert somewhere else where we’ll drink our wonderful wine.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Artisan's Happy Hour offerings include two specific food items plus the luncheon menu. We decided to try the two: a fish taco and chicken wings. The fish taco was particularly tasty - - a fresh combination with great taste balance. The chicken wings were also very good, but even with a substantial cloth napkin to wipe one's fingers, there was a major sticky residual - - serving some wet naps would have improved the experience. Service was very cheerful and efficient. We will be back for dinner!