“Nice outdoor seating view of the lake”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Dragon Lake Grill
Ranked #140 of 211 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Reviewed 12 August 2015

We decided to have a late lunch here one day to try out this under-new-ownership/management restaurant that sits next to the general store inside the Lake Nacimiento Resort. We've been here many times but not under this new ownership. They're only open Thursday through Sunday. They have a very limited menu that appeared to serve from a lunch-type menu only. A couple burgers (one being a Vegi burger), hot dog, Bratwurst, chicken Caesar salad, crispy chicken tender sandwich, and chili. About 5 or 6 appetizers are available. About 7 or 8 different beers, wine, along with the soft drinks and also have three specialty drinks using Soju. Mimosas are also available.
We both ordered a burger and my husband opted to order a side of fries that comes with a burger or sandwich for only a dollar extra. Fries are tasty and seasoned well. My burger patty was dry but in their defense, I did order it well done because I'm used to restaurants under-cooking the patties. My husband's patty was a little dry. I loved the sauce they put on the bun! The view of the Lake as we sat on the patio is still nice, even though the Lake level has gone down some since our last visit. They do allow dogs on the patio, for those of us who are animal lovers. Be sure to let the front entrance know that you'll be eating at the restaurant and also be sure to have your ticket validated when you get your check. We'll probably go back since it's so close to our home.

Thank K. B