1,782 results
All reviews mineral spa sulfur smell spa room hot springs jesse james grounds are beautiful prime rib historic hotel wine tasting town square within walking distance movie theater perfect location restaurants and shops pool and hot tub central coast wine country
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We've stayed at this inn 4 times over the past 10 years.

The Good: The grounds are well-kept. They have a vegetable garden for their restaurant. The rooms are spacious and clean. It's located right next to the town square. The restaurant has a delicious breakfast menu with seasonal fruit.

The Bad: The front desk service is impatient and uncaring. They smile but it's forced. When a problem occurs such as noisy upstairs neighbors (the walls are thin), the front desk shows no empathy. The manager is helpful and friendly but their front desk is lacking in the customer service department. I often felt like I was bothering them when I called for an extra towel or something like that.

The Ugly: The mineral baths are gone. Such a shame! That was the only reason we kept coming back. Natural thermal baths are quite healing for the body. They say it's because people were complaining of the smell and it was affecting their air conditioning. Our last visit will be our very last. Without the thermal baths, it's just not worth the price.

Room Tip: Get a top floor room or you'll be sorry!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Rooms and bathrooms are large, grounds are beautiful, quiet location yet walking distance to many wonderful restaurants, bars, etc. you can request a room with a private spa also. Definitely will be back

Room Tip: They all appeared to be great
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I have stayed at Paso Robles Inn several previous stays and absolutely love it. The history, the staff, the central location to down town is all great. This time stood out as my wife and I have been battling pillows for some time. The first thing I said when I woke up was what did you think of those pillows? She laughed and said that she was going to ask me the same thing. We both sleep great and woke rested. GREAT PILLOWS!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Could not ask for better location, comfortable room and amazing sleep (due to best pillows anywhere). Staff was well informed of history of town, hotel and ideas for dining out options. Will be back and this is my go to place to stay from now on and will look forward to my stay even more.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2018

The service was excellent, the room very clean. close to the pool and other amenities. A great location being right in the middle of town close to other attractions to see. I would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erica F, General Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Cheers Tinamortonrealtor! We do hope to have you with us again! It is always great to see when our guests are satisfied with their stay.