“Convenient Stop Right off Hwy. 101”

Joses Country Kitchen
Ranked #52 of 213 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a place to stop for lunch while traveling Hwy. 101 South. Suddenly a restaurant sign appeared next to a gas station right off the exit in Paso Robles. It was very busy and only one waitress was there, but she hustled to serve everyone quickly. I tried to order a French dip sandwich, but they were out of roast beef. Also, no other roast beef sandwiches either. I settled for a mushroom burger which was good and juicy, but the accompanying salad was just iceberg lettuce with a few beets on top. My husband had a California burger with avocado with their homemade potato chips which he loved. Will keep this place in mind when traveling from San Jose to Pismo Beach again.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Servers were pleasant enough, but food was bad & took a long time. Burgers overcooked! Mine came w mayo, which wasn't listed on the menu & I didn't request but am allergic to. Fries tasted like they were left under the warmer for an hour +.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Stopped in for a quick bite for dinner while on the way to LA. If you blink you will miss this gem off the 101. Tucked behind the 76 gas station at the San Paso exit this is a highly worthwhile place to stop for home made American classics of high quality and reasonable prices. We had the chicken noodle soup filled with fresh vegetables and chicken off the bone. We then shared the cheese steak sandwich which was a lovely flavor and tender steak. If you are on the 101 and looking for a wonderful place to eat I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Had lunch at the truck stop with my coworkers and the three of us ordered the all you can eat beef tacos which we all enjoyed and recommend. Waitress did a great job.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The place is my new favorite when traveling in North County. Be careful on the Wellsona exit, lots of accidents there. The food is great. I usually get breakfast, omelets and such. Its always top drawer food. I think they make their own sausages...its so good. Service is great, diner food but the best you can get.