“Very good bbq”

Add it.
Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #176 of 267 Restaurants in Petaluma
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

First time here. They have daily specials, several choices of bbq meat. Tried the bbq pulled pork & chicken taco. All very good. Had the bbq beans & potato salad sides.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I ordered for a family of 4 over the phone. I wish I would have walked in to the restaurant to order becuse then I would have turned around and walked out. What would you expect walking in to a BBQ? The SMELL of BBQ! Nothing. Pulled the order out of what looked like an oven. Brought it home and for the money? Not worth it at all, a tiny piece of Brisket along with 2 small ribs and a couple of sides. The other was half a chicken. all you could taste was that bottled smoke flavor. About $50.00. Don't go there.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I don't know, but we must always show up at a good time. The personal service is always great, and our food is always great. There are so many types of BBQ, different area's of the county, we enjoy all. We alway order the family pak. Our little ones are pretty picky and they love making sliders out of the pulled pork, they like the sauces. Cole slaw is good, which we add to our sliders. The mashed potato's are great with all the trimmings. The young men that they have working there are constantly coming over to see if they can do anything for us. Restaurant was clean both times we've gone. We have no complaints.

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Been to many BBQ shops. The brisket and ribs both very good. Got a batch right out of the cooker of fried okra that was excellent.

1  Thank Jw550
Reviewed 2 April 2016

My mother and I were shopping in the area and decided to stop here for lunch without knowing anything about this franchise. Unfortunately it turned out to be a mistake that I won't repeat. I ordered the Smokehouse salad based on the recommendation of the person in front of us in line. The pulled pork tasted like mush to me, no flavor nor any texture. The lettuce was not only warm but there were many bad pieces. I did enjoy the fried onion tanglers. My mother chose the rib plate and she felt the meat was very dry, however, she did enjoy the coleslaw. The one perk of eating here is that they offer free soft-serve vanilla ice cream cones...but the prices they charge really don't make eating here any type of bargain. We agreed that we didn't feel the food served was of value based on the prices charged.