“Very good-don't know why ppl complain?”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #175 of 268 Restaurants in Petaluma
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I love ribs. Can't find good ribs very often. Well they have very good ribs! Got a lb of chicken and 2 sides. All was very good. I think ppl complain sometimes because 1 thing might be off and makes overall terrible. Not fair. Give this place a try and review it fairly. Will be back for more when in the area.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

First time here. They have daily specials, several choices of bbq meat. Tried the bbq pulled pork & chicken taco. All very good. Had the bbq beans & potato salad sides.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I ordered for a family of 4 over the phone. I wish I would have walked in to the restaurant to order becuse then I would have turned around and walked out. What would you expect walking in to a BBQ? The SMELL of BBQ! Nothing. Pulled the order out of what looked like an oven. Brought it home and for the money? Not worth it at all, a tiny piece of Brisket along with 2 small ribs and a couple of sides. The other was half a chicken. all you could taste was that bottled smoke flavor. About $50.00. Don't go there.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I don't know, but we must always show up at a good time. The personal service is always great, and our food is always great. There are so many types of BBQ, different area's of the county, we enjoy all. We alway order the family pak. Our little ones are pretty picky and they love making sliders out of the pulled pork, they like the sauces. Cole slaw is good, which we add to our sliders. The mashed potato's are great with all the trimmings. The young men that they have working there are constantly coming over to see if they can do anything for us. Restaurant was clean both times we've gone. We have no complaints.

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Been to many BBQ shops. The brisket and ribs both very good. Got a batch right out of the cooker of fried okra that was excellent.

1  Thank Jw550