“Very good meal”

Sauced Bbq & Spirits
Ranked #35 of 282 Restaurants in Petaluma
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Reviewed 22 December 2016

I have gone here several times and have always had good meals. My husband loves the Burnt Ends. The nachos are fantastic. The loaded potato is huge and enough for several people to share.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Checked reviews and had wonderful comments..
Not reality. Super slow service due to understaffing. Food was good but nothing to rave about. Not high on the list of places to return.

1  Thank AndyECV
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We were told that this BBQ was the best ever. We did enjoy the briskit and ham, but it did not compare to what we get in Arkansas or Texas. It was pricey. We noticed that a lot of their menu items included hashbrowns on just about every BBQ plate. That was weird.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

relaxing outdoor setting with water fountain in the background; bbq and sauces are delicious (try the burnt end sandwich and brisket salad)

Reviewed 30 August 2016

My wife and I thought the menu we'd seen via TripAdvisor looked very good. Our guess was weak -- it was Great! It took a long time to browse through the menu, and then to choose from a dozen possible wonderful items was even tougher. Fortunately, good service gave us the chance to sip beer (or, in my wife's case, a superb Cucumber Watermelon Lemonade). I had a hard time choosing, so our server (Marshall) brought me a small sample of each of the three most interesting on the beer menu. I chose a Red Rocket 16, a strong and tasty red ale. For food, I simply ordered Hand Grenades, stuffed jalapenos that were the best I'd ever had. My wife usually doesn't enjoy such jalapenos but said these were great for her. She ordered Cornbread Fritters and a Bowl of Chili Mac, knowing we'd take some home. The Chili Mac was superb; in my view, the chili with brisket was one of the best I've ever had. Both of us thought the fritters were also superb. Service was very good, with Marshall visiting us regularly to what more we might want and removing everything used as soon as we finished. The large room had six TVs turned to sports over the bar with others scattered around the walls so that it was easy to watch sports from any place inside. This was overall once of the best sports bars we had ever visited. We would have returned again the next day except that we found another Sauced will open in a month in Sacramento, so we can visit it there regularly.