“Great Reasonably Priced Hawaiian Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue
Ranked #203 of 268 Restaurants in Petaluma
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 11 November 2015

A really conveniently located Petaluma "fast food" place, Ohana's portions are definitely big enough for two gals to share. My sister and I shared the 1/2 and 1/2 and both walked away full. I like the crispy chicken katsu or the Hawaiian BBQ.

Reviewed 19 March 2015 via mobile

If your into eating healthy this place definitely has options. The owners are very friendly and whenever I go in they already know what I want. I recommend the BBQ chicken with steamed veggies and rice. Price wise you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The food is consistently good and at a good affordable price. Good comfort food and good service! I have come here at least once a month for the past several years.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

I just wanted a snack, so I got spring rolls, which were delicious. Not being familiar with Hawaiian food, I asked what else on the menu is a good snack. No one in the restaurant spoke English very well, so I don't think they understood what I was asking, and I didn't understand what they recommended. I was happy with the spring rolls, anyway.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Not that great... but filling and cheap,, many other choices