12 people are viewing this hotel
US$201
Booking.comUS$207
TravelocityUS$259
FindHotelUS$209
All reviews rooftop bar valet parking front desk superior ocean view parking lot valet service valet guys beautiful hotel resort fee a great stay small pool third floor ocean front hot tub love this place pier alexa
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2019

My husband and I came to visit the area and family. It was suggested that we attend the 4th celebration at The Inn at the Pier. It was the best choice we’ve made in a very long time. The staff was amazing. We were greeted by one of the managers Corey Stewart who was extremely personable. He really went out of his way to make us feel valued and welcomed.
The food was simply to die for and the fireworks were the best. At one point the guests began chanting U.S.A. As a former military member my husband and I could not have been more proud.
Would highly recommend this event in the future for anyone visiting or living in the area. 5 stars all around.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMInnatthepier, General Manager at Inn at the Pier, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2019

Hello Lisa E,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your visit to the Inn at the Pier and the Roof Top. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit. Corey is a true asset to our team, as he always goes above and beyond with our guests to make them feel right at home. I will share this wonderful review with all the members of my team. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

A great stay over July 4th holiday!!! Sandra at the front desk took care of us and made sure we had a great stay. She was always checking in to see how we were doing and is a nice and thoughtful person. Jordan who leads the valet team was also an awesome person and interested in making sure we had a great stay. The location is great and the rooms were quiet. We had a wonderful time! We rented their bikes and loved cruising around the Pismo Beach area.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Repub76

Hello Repub76,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your visit with us. I am so happy you enjoyed the holiday weekend on the beach. I will share your wonderful comments with the members of my team, especially those you specifically recognized. Sandra is one of a kind and a true gem! Jordan is an amazing leader and always has the guests in mind. In our industry these name mentions go along way, so I can't thank you enough for sharing. If I can ever be of any assistance on an upcoming visit please feel free to contact me directly at gtellez@theinnatthepier.com. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 3 July 2019

This rooftop bar was highly recommended by our Uber driver because of the atmosphere and amazing views of the ocean and it did not disappoint! You can enjoy a cocktail while sitting on comfy couches in front of firepits and enjoy a beautiful view of the ocean. Definitely a must visit when down at the Pismo Pier area!

Date of stay: May 2019
GMInnatthepier, General Manager at Inn at the Pier, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Hello Ylo12,

Thank you for writing and sharing your experience with all of us. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit especially on our Roof Top. It is a must do in the Pismo Beach area! Thanks again for the amazing review we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 24 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed just one night here and wish we had stayed more. It is a great hotel with very friendly staff.

The rooms are large and well appointed. It looks as if it has only been open for a short time.

We ate in the evening on the roof top pool deck. The food was mostly good but the beef was tough in the taco we had. We also had breakfast which was good

Highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
GMInnatthepier, General Manager at Inn at the Pier, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Hello Mr. LiamBateman,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent visit with us. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. I will share your feedback about the tough beef to our culinary department. It is feedback like yours that allows us to create better experiences for our future guests. Thank you so much!

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 June 2019 via mobile

We were traveling through and chose Pismo to stop, great hotel to stay in. Modern decor, staff were fantastic and the room was great. Lovely balcony as well. Would recommend for anyone. Great location on the beach and the gentleman on the desk suggested things to do which we took him up on and ended up at Oceano Dunes

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank davidjwgl1878
GMInnatthepier, General Manager at Inn at the Pier, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Hello Davidjwgl1878,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience with us. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit. I will share your wonderful review with the members of my team. We look forward to your return.