Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$88
View deal
Booking.comUS$88
Hotels.comUS$88
PricelineUS$88
FindHotelUS$88
TravelocityUS$88
ZenHotels.comUS$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2021

The hotel looks newly remodeled. Everything in the room was spotless-clean white linen all around. Great experience. The staff was friendly.
Pool was clean. They have drinks (for purchase) and coffee in the main office.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank cynthiamE9796BE
INNsight Reputation Management, Guest Services / Front Office at Quality Inn Pismo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Dear Guest,

HOORAY! We thank you for the 'PERFECT SCORE REVIEW.' We are glad you found our newly remodeled hotel and everything in the room along with the linens to be spotless. Our staff works tirelessly to ensure the cleanliness and the comfort of our guests. Our staff is very friendly and highly hospitable, we are glad you felt the same. We loved to know to you had a relaxing time by the pool and enjoyed drinks and coffee in the main lobby. It was an absolute delight hosting you.

We look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Pismo Beach.

Best Regards,
Quality Inn Pismo Beach Management

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

Upon checking in at night after it was dark there were two people at the front desk. One was wearing her mask (Covid times you know) completely below her nose. The other checked us in. He gave us our room numbers and then forgot which ones they were so had to look them up again. “Which rooms did I tell you again?” While he looked them up a lady rolled her eyes and told us to be grateful we had a room. She and her husband had a confirmation number, but they couldn’t find them in their system. That should have been my sign. Anyway, they told us our room was in building two. No map, no instruction of any sort. We found it FINALLY, but it was tucked behind and not easy to find. No luggage carts so several trips to unload for our three night stay. Our room had comfortable pillows and the bed wasn’t even bad so I felt my annoyance diminish some. Then my daughter stepped on something sharp and had a little blood on her foot. Not their fault, mine for letting her walk in from the car barefoot. I pulled the plug in the sink and went to go wash her foot, but the s pipe under the sink was letting water drain down onto the floor. I went to call the front desk, but there was no number on the phone to do so, so that was something I’d need to tell them in the morning. We were all tired and I wasn’t going to walk back to the unhelpful front desk. While getting ready for bed my sister called my cell who was in a room below us to tell us that randomly a tile just fell off the wall in the bathroom while she was sitting on her bed and that a light didn’t work. Add this to the list of things we needed to tell the front desk. We had recently stayed in another nearby hotel in Pismo Beach and even during Covid the pool and hot tub were open as long as you made a reservation. The website said no such thing for this hotel when I booked, so my kids were disappointed to say the least to not have that feature available. One of the drawers wouldn’t stay shut, so every time you got out of bed you had to try and avoid it so you didn’t scrape a hip or the side of your leg. The next day I pulled what appeared to be a clean towel down from the rack and there was woman’s makeup all over it. Foundation, eyeshadow, and mascara. It wasn’t just a stain. It had never been washed. The carpet had a huge pink/red stain. The a/c didn’t kick on in one of the rooms all weekend. I understand they don’t do room cleaning daily, because of Covid but empty trashes or clean towels as needed would have been nice. Even other hotels do that. We just used extra grocery sacks and made our own trashes all weekend. Anyway, I went to take a shower and several hairs were in the tub and sink. Now in the light of day I begin to question if my room had even been cleaned before our arrival or if they had just made the beds and folded towels again. My phone had a problem downloading anything, because the WiFi was so bad. We left and went to breakfast. Upon our return our keys didn’t work. We hiked back to the front desk. They told us to throw our old keys away. They weren’t near any other keys in my wallet so the magnetic strip shouldn’t have been affected. Not to mention we kept them in their paper sleeves. I had a five year old that needed to use the restroom urgently and this was a big inconvenience! My husband got back with the keys and only one key per room worked. The front desk workers were casually chatting when he entered, and didn’t ask him how they could help until they finished their conversation. I was at my wits end. I came to get away to help me relax from a variety of reasons and this was not helping! We went to visit some of my cousins who lived in Oceano and told them about our experience. Without me even saying anything, just based on our two day description alone he guessed where we were staying! I usually don’t write negative reviews, but some of these concerns need to be addressed. We paid a lot of money for three days and if I wanted to dry off with dirty towels, not have a pool, be around broken stuff, and be inconvenienced time and time again I would have stayed home! Skip this place!

Date of stay: February 2021
4  Thank mama2mary
Reviewed 8 November 2020

They require a $100 deposit...and it is not refundable if any towels, pillows, anything is missing. I still have not got my refund! They advertise a great pool, hot tub, etc. NOT! THE HOT TUB IS NOT WORKING. pool ok but not warm. First night our A.C. wouldn't work...it was awful. No fresh air in room! Plug was damaged beyond belief, so glad we didn't plug it in. Moved to an even smaller room. Front desk person is abrupt and non-caring. Had to leave early for an emergency...glad we left. I would not recommend this place. I booked it only because of the beautiful pictures...they lied! Owned by individuals who don't care! Not returning! Not the beautiful bargain I thought.

Room tip: Rooms are small. Stuffy. A.C. didn't work, so we were uncomfortable the first night. Don't book here.
3  Thank F1234CGjudym
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

We stay at quality Inn my family and I They lied to us by saying they where gonna return our money back after a week but they never did,we called Booking.com to see if we could have our money back and never responded. Don’t stay here it’s not as clean as they say plus they don’t even serve breakfast it’s just to get people attention it’s dirty and not worth it.

2  Thank 687soto
Reviewed 24 October 2020

Stay away!!!!!I have stayed at this hotel in the past and thought of it as a decent pit stop on my way to LA. This time I saw the evil side of the place and employees. I woke up in the middle of the night to find I had been attacked my bed bugs. I lowered the sheet to find a tiny blood spot that the manager insists was mine. I had over 30 bites and had to go to Urgent Care as I had allergic reactions. I phoned the corporate offices to report and spoke with the manager. He has refused to reimburse me the $109.61 for the room charge!! The manager has been nothing but obnoxious and refuses to admit they are responsible. I spoke with a couple of the locals in Pismo and apparently, this isn't the first time they have had the bed bug issue. The front desk woman saw me crying and I showed here the bites, still nothing. The place is dirty and and in this time of Covid19 this is unacceptable. They are lucky to be open and the lack of Customer Service is atrocious. The lowest of the low.

Room tip: I heard people coughing.... terrible.
1  Thank S9170GVpaulineb