Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
travelup.com
All reviews full kitchen lido restaurant washer dryer living room central coast beautiful resort tide pools ocean view onsite restaurant california coast avila beach long weekend heated pool gas fireplace gorgeous views wine tasting short drive
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2022 via mobile

Wish we had stayed here longer than 1 night! It was a lovely hotel in a great location with helpful staff and fantastic views! Restaurant was pretty good, too.
Suite had absolutely everything you need, plus lots of little extras like milk and washing pods. What more could you ask for? Ideal get a way. And a very competitive price!

Room tip: Definitely get a suite with a view!
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Erica Coppola, General Manager at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Dear theLostGeneration,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this great review on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed everything! I cannot wait to tell the team what a wonderful experience you had.

We all sincerely look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2022

This hotel is a must for a romantic and family trip. The spacious apartment style accommodations have plenty of room and amenities for families, but also room for mom and dad to enjoy the ocean view on the balcony after the kids go to bed!
The hot stone massage at The Spa is also a must!
We will be returning soon!

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank staceyspacy2000
Erica Krueger, General Manager at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2022

Dear Staceyspacy2000,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at Dolphin Bay. We are thrilled to hear that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed all that our property has to offer. We strive to exceed all of our guests’ expectations and it is such a pleasure to hear we did so with you.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

We just finished our stay at dolphin bay. Resort is beautiful ! We had a 2 Oceanside suite that was gorgeous ! It was huge and more like a condo than a hotel. Was fantastic to have a full kitchen to cook breakfast in . The manager Julissa was a huge help In helping us secure our reservation. This hotel is not in town but on a beautiful bluff

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 759juliettesc,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We are thrilled to hear how much you and your family enjoyed our well-appointed suites. We are always happy to hear when we help create a lasting memory for our valued guests.

We cannot wait to welcome you all back to Dolphin Bay for another amazing stay!

Reviewed 24 May 2022 via mobile

Wow! We were booked into the resort via our English travel agent, as part of our US road trip. From the moment we stepped out of the car, we were greeted with smiles - and given a warm welcome.
Our room, or should I say Suite was amazing. I’m just sorry that our stay was just overnight!
We have a really tasty meal in the restaurant - the scallops and soup to start with, followed by fish and filet mignon for main, then an appetising crème brûlée for dessert. We were recommended a local Pinot noir by Ben who was such a knowledgable barman, very friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
All in all, I would have stayed longer in this wonderful friendly place!

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank 66sam2015
Erica Krueger, General Manager at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2022

Dear 66sam2015,

I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us! We take so much pride in not only our beautiful ocean view, but also offering every guest 5-star customer service, and ensuring everyone feels well taken care of! We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed our restaurant, Lido. I will pass along your kind words to Ben.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back for a longer stay next time!

Reviewed 16 May 2022

I have not stayed at this resort but my mom is currently there. This review is based on the customer service I received. My mom was coming to stay at Dolphin Bay through a veteran-run program and happened to be there over her birthday. I wanted to do something special for her so I called the hotel and asked how I could make sure to get flowers to her since the reservation was under the program and not her. They helped me with that and even recommended local florists. I had also inquired online and received an email from the General Manager. I told her Patrick had helped me with the flowers but I would love to also send her a cake so Erica gave me some local bakeries that could help. When I asked if they delivered she said no but that if I placed the order she would be more than happy to get them picked up for me. Both the flowers and bakery items (cookies, cupcakes, breakfast items) were in her room upon arrival. My mom was SO shocked and happy and I was over the moon impressed with the customer service I received. Thank you to Patrick, Emily and Lisa for helping me make my mom's birthday great even when I wasn't able to be there with her. It means A LOT!! :)

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank Alwaysmiling43062
Erica Coppola, General Manager at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2022

Dear Alwaysmiling43062,

Thank you for taking the time to post your 5 star review on Trip Advisor. We take pride in our customer service, so it is extremely rewarding to hear your kind words. We are thrilled your Mom is having a memorable birthday celebration at Dolphin Bay, and that we have been a part of that lasting memory.

Thank you, again for your kind words regarding our team. We strive to exceed our guest’s expectations, so we are delighted we have exceeded yours!