Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$129
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
FindHotel
US$109
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
Hotels.comUS$129
TravelocityUS$129
travelup.comUS$131
All reviews great location parking lot within walking distance room was clean coffee maker boardwalk pismo view ocean sunset microwave patio
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

These rooms have NO AIR CONDITIONING, felt like an oven in the room.

The “clean towels” had other peoples on them.

Beds are rediculously hard.

The only positive thing about this place is the location being right off the beach.

Will NEVER stay here again

Room tip: Parking lot fills quickly, some even seem to just be people who aren’t supposed to park there because it’s “motel guests only “
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2022

Every room here seems to have an ocean view which is very cool and it is very close to the beach. It's also within walking distance of restaurants and shops. The room was clean no issue with parking and it was a very good deal price wise

Reviewed 16 June 2022

On the ocean, great view, no a/c in motel, 50.00room tax added!,per night, easy walk to restaurants and pier, short distance to beach!! Limited parking,, people at desk were nice, loved to watch thesurfers!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2022

We haven't stayed here for a long time, The new ownership have made some very nice changes. We will be back again. The rooms are much cleaner and better taken care of. The front desk person was friendly,

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 1 June 2022

Awesome location, basic amenities, nice people. I will recommend to family and friends!

Two pieces of feedback: 1) I saw a large bug on my ceiling that was there bath nights if my stay. Looked like a roach or silverfish. I wasn’t too worried about it as I have lived in cities my whole life and this is semi-normal in old buildings. The motel is by the ocean after all. 2) Via Google and Hotels.com, this motel was filtered under PET-FRIENDLY but in person they will tell you it’s not. I wanted to have a nice little getaway with my pup (and ultimately I did!) and so the “pet friendly” element is why I chose this spot. They were frustrated that I’d checked in with my dog despite pets not being allowed; I tried to explain that I was very sincerely under the impression that this was dog friendly lodging. I ended up paying a $30/night pet fee which was worth it.

Date of stay: May 2022