SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$180
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
GardenInn.com
Cottage Inn by the Sea(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$199
US$110
US$281
US$229
Spyglass Inn(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$179
Sandcastle Hotel on the Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$200
Blue Seal Inn(Pismo Beach)
US$110
US$70
Beach House Inn and Suites(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$259
2,516 results
All reviewsventana grillgreat viewocean viewrestaurant next dooryogurtcontinental breakfastsan franciscocentral coastpismo pierpool and hot tubroad tripthird floorhard boiled eggspelicansbalconygazebosunset
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Hotel staff very helpful and friendly. We stayed in an Ocean front room and the view was breathtaking. In the past I have stayed in a pet friendly room and you have a pier and ocean view. Hotel is easy to get to...right off the freeway. Breakfast was just okay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FunInSunPismoBeach, Front Office Manager at Shore Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I am glad to hear that you got to experience our ocean front rooms. These rooms have amazing views of the sunset and the Pacific coast. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for two nights as part of our honeymoon road trip.
When we arrived at our room, we found a card from staff congratulating us on our marriage and a complimentary bottle which were lovely touches. The room itself was perfect- very spacious and clean and we had a small balcony area looking over the pool and the sea. The microwave, fridge and coffee machine in the room were nice touches.
We were told that our stay included complimentary breakfast which was a bonus for us as we were not expecting this. The breakfast was buffet style and simple but there was plenty of choice.
We liked the fact that the hotel provided games at reception for guests to play free of charge.
Overall we had a lovely stay at the Shore Cliff Hotel and would consider staying again if we were in the area. I'm pleased to have read that the bridge allowing direct beach access is being rebuilt.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
FunInSunPismoBeach, Front Office Manager at Shore Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thank you for your great review. I am glad you chose to stay with us during part of your honeymoon trip and you enjoyed your stay along with all of our amenities. We do have plans to rebuild the bridge from our hotel to our sister property Pismo Lighthouse Suites closer to the end of next year. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I did have to tell them about the problem with the room lock . as I will telling them they were writing it down. so by the time I got to my vehicle I seen the maint. man headed to the room great service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our property and you were impressed with our quick customer service. Let us know if we could help you with your next visit to the Pismo Beach area.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

What an extraordinary hotel! By far the best place I've stayed in in a long long time. Rooms were fantastic and the view was priceless! I cannot wait to return to the Shore Cliff Hotel for a longer stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FunInSunPismoBeach, Front Office Manager at Shore Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

I am glad to hear you were impressed with our hotel. Looking forward to seeing your again soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We booked this in advance as a stop off on our drive south... we arrived a little late after a long drive and were pleased at the warm friendly welcome of the reception staff, especially the young man Devin who also handled our checkout the next day...

Our room was lovely, with a spectacular view from the balcony. The room was clean, very comfortable and very well appointed. We had the buffet breakfast provided in the hotel which was fine, the only minor negative comment would be that the chopped fruit on offer was rather frozen and difficult to eat, but it didn't detract from the overall buffet which was decent quality overall, and the staff worked hard taking care of it.

I hope to come and stay here again in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel and Devin, Guest Services Agent, at the front desk. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the spectacular views from the balcony. We hope you will come back and be our guest in the future. Take care!