Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,489 results
All reviews marisol restaurant self parking ocean view tide pools fire pit valet service hotel restaurant the cliff central coast fitness center avila beach upon check restaurant next door hot tub cal poly beach access beautiful location
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2021

My husband and I wanted to get away once the restrictions were lifted from the pandemic. This was the perfect place! Our room was excellent with an amazing view and the staff was friendly with exemplary service. I enjoyed services at the Spa and I felt very pampered. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: June 2021
Stefi Bowman, Marketing at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2021

pverrey ~ we are thrilled you chose to spend your first getaway with us, and so happy that you had a amazing time here! Thank you for your kind words, that means so much. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 16 June 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at the Cliff Hotel & Spa for my birthday bash! The staff had some champs & chocolate covered strawberries in the room upon our arrival. We were pampered by the spa staff and left feeling totally relaxed and rejuvenated. We ate some yummy treats at Marisol’s for dinner. I highly recommend staying here because of the wonderful staff and amenities. We are already planning a return trip very soon!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Happy Birthday, Heidi ~ I am so glad you were spoiled during your stay, as you should be on your birthday! Thank you so much for your recommendation, we appreciate it. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

The room was in excellent condition with an amazing view. The Staff is excellent with wonderful service. We celebrated are 25th wedding anniversary, with a Vow renewal celebration and it was so wonderful. We will definitely be visiting again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Congratulations, Macario! What a great way to celebrate, I'm thrilled that your weekend went so well, and that you enjoyed yourselves so much. I hope we will have a chance to welcome you back before your next anniversary.

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

Cliffs Resort and Spa is the best And reasonable hotel in Pismo. There’s Beach access and it’s pet friendly and the rates are reasonable. I took my 4 bachelorettes and it was an amazing view with ocean/pool and we ordered room service and it was delicious and the beds were comfortable and everyone who worked there was so nice. We will be back

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Wow ~ thank you, Rachel and congratulations on your big day! We are honored that you chose to spend this special getaway with us, I am so glad you and your girls were well taken care of! We so appreciate your high praise, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for my oldest sons graduation and it was an amazingly perfect weekend . We will definitely be back for another stay in the future . Everything about our stay was absolutely Amazing

Trip type: Travelled with family
Stefi Bowman, Marketing at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Congratulations on your son's graduation, Michael ~ it truly is an accomplishment! What a great weekend it turned out to be, the weather couldn't have been better, and I'm sure seeing your son receive his diploma was amazing. We are honored to have been a small part of your memories, this momentous weekend. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.