6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$229
FindHotelUS$229
TraveluroUS$272
EtripUS$229
eDreamsUS$229
TripadvisorUS$229
1,489 results
All reviews marisol restaurant self parking ocean view tide pools fire pit valet service hotel restaurant the cliff beautiful room central coast fitness center avila beach upon check restaurant next door hot tub cal poly beach access
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2022 via mobile

First time staying at this hotel and will definitely return! Great location, rooms, restaurant, beach and walkway along the cliffs. Extra bonus is the very friendly staff. Best pet friendly hotel we have stayed at with our dog.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stefi Bowman, Marketing at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2022

Thank you so much for staying with us EB189 ~ I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Side note, we love our 4 legged guests and enjoy spoiling them as well!

Reviewed 8 July 2022 via mobile

Our 4th of July weekend getaway at the Cliffs Resort and Spa exceeded our expectations! Beautifully appointed and spacious room, lovely pool and jacuzzi, incredible ocean views, walking trails to small beaches, an oceanfront lawn with entertainment and plenty of chairs and tables to relax in! Our afternoon at the spa was delightful! My esthetician was so accommodating at my every request and made me feel and look amazing. My daughter’s massage was the best she ever had. Dinner at the restaurant was scrumptious, front desk staff and valet were so friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend this beautiful property for your next stay in Pismo!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Jodi ~ I am thrilled to hear how great of a stay you and your family had over Fourth of July weekend! I shared your kind words with our Spa staff as well, and they were so touched. Thank you for your enthusiastic recommendation, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2022

We stopped off for a quick night at the Cliffs on our way home from a SoCal trip. We had tried some new hotels on our trip and we were not satisfied. We got the chance to stay at The Cliffs and we jumped on it! It was such a comfort and relief to pull up to The Cliffs and know that we were taken care of and that our room would be comfortable, clean and beautiful. It was of course. A dip in the sparkling heated pool and relaxation in the hot tub was about all we had time for this visit. But, it was great as always.

Room tip: Partial ocean/pool views are my favorite.
Date of stay: June 2022
Stefi Bowman, Marketing at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2022

Hello Sheree ~ we were so happy to see you last week!
We are honored to be your home away from home, and look forward to welcoming you back soon for a longer stay.

Reviewed 16 June 2022 via mobile

Luv’d the location and amenities! Balcony view was just as pictured on the website! Thank you for the complimentary champagne when you found out it was our honeymoon! Sunday checking in, there was a wedding and we could see it right outside our balcony. I didn’t mind as I had expected that but going into weekday was nice and quiet. Would luv to go back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Stefi Bowman, Marketing at The Cliffs Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022

Congratulations, Nance ~ we are honored to be a small part of your honeymoon memories! I am so glad you had a great getaway, and a chance to relax.

Reviewed 15 June 2022 via mobile

Unfortunately only stayed one night but was so impressed. Everything to the highest standard and staff were all brilliant. Great position in a lovely area.Have no reservations whatsoever in recommending this hotel to anyone.
Give it a go you wont be disappointed imo !

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your hearty recommendation, Chris ~ I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us! I hope we will have a chance to welcome you back for a longer visit next time.