4 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$241
PricelineUS$241
TravelocityUS$241
1,625 results
All reviews hot tub on the balcony private jacuzzi restaurant upstairs beach towels ocean view our honeymoon ceiling fan road trip fireplace pier pismo tubs deck sunset steps california refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

We went here for our honeymoon and loved it!!! It was AMAZING ! The restaurant was amazing. The staff was amazing! Everyone is super friendly here. I highly recommend staying here if your planning a trip! Anything you needed the staff was always there to assist you with whatever you needed. They also sent you text messages if we had and questions or our room turned out. They only thing I wish they had was free complimentary breakfast. But definitely not a deal breaker! Every anniversary we are going to make sure we come here!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Experience, Agency / Consultant at SeaVenture Beach Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2021

Dear Katiebriscoe1,

What a fabulous review! Thank you!
I truly enjoyed having the opportunity to read about your wonderful visit and promptly shared it with my staff. Your exuberance shone through – we are thrilled to have contributed to your stay. We were over the moon to hear that you chose to celebrate your anniversary with us and elated that you were able to create so many memories that will certainly last a lifetime. Whether it’s the impeccable hospitality, stunning scenery, or deliciously sinful culinary options, —we are thrilled that all aspects of your beach getway made your visit, a spectacular one. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you both back very soon to our SeaVenture Beach Hotel!

Regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

Had an awesome stay. Kimberly and staff at front desk are amazing, thank you again for the rose petals in the room and chilling our wine before the room was ready. Restaurant and our server Jim provided an excellent dining experience. Loved the room & jacuzzi. Highly recommend for staying in Pismo beach with east access & views of the beach and walkable to downtown pier & restaurants/shopping. Will definitely be back. Thank you again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Outrageous_Wages,
We know your fellow travelers find value in learning that your SeaVenture Beach Hotel experience was so perfectly enjoyed. We are delighted to read that you loved exploring all that awaited – the personal hot tub and views of the ocean, the welcome package, the glistening water on the beach just beyond our doors, the SeaVenture restaurant with incredibly delicious food, the flawless service by our team. It would be a joy to one day welcome you again and we invite you to let us know if we can offer any assistance in planning your next beach getaway. Thank you for the enthusiastic recommendation!

With kind regards,
Mark Eads, GM

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

Lucky me I had some major plumbing issues at my apartment so my landlord put me up here for a couple nights. Not a bad place to be! I’m a local and have been to the restaurant many times over the years but never stayed. I forgot the gals name at check in (Lisa?) but she was a doll! Super nice and friendly. Easy check in process. Room was very clean and comfortable bed with a partial ocean view and hot tub! My only suggestion would be to have accessible charging outlets on both sides of the bed. The breakfast room service basket was ADORABLE! I enjoyed dinner sitting at the bar both nights. Everyone I encountered was just super friendly! Really a lovely stay and hope to come back soon!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Experience, Agency / Consultant at SeaVenture Beach Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Dear mindybakes,

We thank you for flattering us with such a complimentary review and for taking the time to describe your experience at our SeaVenture Beach Hotel.
The views from the hotel are indeed stunning and we were delighted to read that you also very much enjoyed your beautiful room. Thank you for your compliments of our SeaVenture Restaurant which boasts an inventive cuisine that showcases the talent of our wonderful chefs. We will certainly share your fantastic feedback with all our team members, who I trust will be as delighted as I was, to see their hard work and great efforts praised online.
We will look forward to hosting you again very soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2021

My husband and I chose SeaVenture because of the private jacuzzi and we were not disappointed. Overall our stay was wonderful! We chose the Deluxe King Room and even though we didn't choose a full ocean view, we still had a partial ocean view from our deck. The rooms are very clean and comfortable, the private jacuzzi is worth every penny and the fireplace was a cozy touch. There was always plenty of parking in the parking garage, the $25 daily parking fee was included in our total bill and was made very clear through all communication. The hotel is in the perfect location. A few steps to a beautiful and clean beach, walking distance to the pier and many dining and shopping options.
It does seem to be an older building and the rooms are not as soundproof as other hotels, so if you are sensitive to noise I would take note. We sleep with white noise and it was not enough to disturb our rest.
We ordered room service from the restaurant which was efficient, presented beautifully and everything was delicious.
The entire staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They seemed willing to go out of their way to make sure our stay was comfortable.
If we plan another trip to Pismo Beach we will definitely choose SeaVenture again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Guest Experience, Agency / Consultant at SeaVenture Beach Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear tiah934,

Thank you for highlighting the spectacular destination that is our SeaVenture Beach Hotel and aspects of our unique offering. It is a pleasure to hear that you took advantage of so many of our amenities including our SeaVenture restaurant with exotically prepared meals and of course, the private jacuzzi which affords endless views of the ocean while relaxing. We have shared your comments with our staff who are genuinely passionate about ensuring our guests enjoy the facilities and experience the best in service. We cannot wait to have you back!

Regards,

Reviewed 20 April 2021

We were treated well while checking in without a reservation. We received a discount for being return customers. They were able to provide us with two rooms that were next to each other. One of our rooms was missing one of the shower curtains, but the issue was resolved without delay

Date of stay: April 2021
Guest Experience, Agency / Consultant at SeaVenture Beach Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2021

Dear bandamom1

I would especially like to thank you for choosing our SeaVenture Beach Hotel once again. I am very pleased that we were able to extend a discount as this ensures a more relaxed and stress-free experience. We love to show our appreciation for our loyal guests. We’re delighted that our team members were truly a welcoming presence that helped to make you feel cherished. We are so glad that you enjoyed your room, spacious and comfortable, our services, and our very convenient location with the beach just outside our doors and with all that the Pismo Beach has to offer a few minutes walk away.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for many years to come.

Kind regards,