3 people are viewing this hotel
Official Site
US$189
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$165
Traveluro
US$139
Booking.comUS$189
Hotels.comUS$165
PricelineUS$189
1,461 results
All reviews ocean view fire pit avila beach beach access great view first floor the cliff beds were comfortable great room beautiful location balcony fireplace pismo sunset debbie walkway highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2022

We decided to stay in Pismo because we were too tired to drive home we drove up to the Spyglass Inn and immediately decided to stay after meeting Lily at the front desk! She was welcoming and charming, she answered all of my questions and offered suggestions on places to have dinner! I loved chatting with her as we checked in for the night! Thank you Lily! The room was very clean which is important to me. It was nicely stocked with enough towels and extra sheets and blankets. We stayed in the KingBd Ocean Front view room ground floor with a fireplace, that was very nice, the location is beautiful we loved the fire pits in front but it would be really nice if flower beds were trimmed down so we could see more of the ocean. The Starbucks coffee in the room was actually pretty good .. that was a nice surprise I don’t usually drink the hotel room coffee but I love Starbucks! I don’t know if the rooms have microwaves because I couldn’t find one in our room. We loved the the walk way leading across the other hotels and down to the beach it felt like our own little private cove. The bed was amazingly comfortable, I actually got some really good rest. The Hot Tub was amazing as well I appreciate that it was HOT unlike other hotels we’ve stayed at .. then a nice quick dip in the pool before heading out to dinner was nice as well. We enjoyed our trip and stay at the Spyglass Inn and will definitely return again.. next time it will be just the hubby and I for sure!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Debbie Kregar, General Manager at Spyglass Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2022

Thank you for review! And your wonderful comments about Lily! We are so pleased she helped you decide to stay. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 25 March 2022

Great hotel, wonderful location and really nice rooms. The ideal location for a get away to just relax or enjoy the local area. Firepits at night are a really nice to sit around and enjoy the evenings. Can't wait to go again.

Room tip: Ocean view rooms are the best!
Date of stay: March 2022
Michael Bechtold, Guest Services / Front Office at Spyglass Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2022

Thank you for staying at the Spyglass Inn and leaving an amazing review! I am very happy that you were able to enjoy the surrounding area and have easy access from our location. We cannot wait to have you again once you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 March 2022

The front desk staff was very friendly. Lots of communication, texts and emails about check-in, check-out and everything in between. I was disappointed it wasn't really with in walking distance of the pier but was pleasantly surprised that using the walkway in front of the hotel, leads to beach access.

Date of stay: March 2022
Michael Bechtold, Guest Services / Front Office at Spyglass Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2022

Thank you for staying at Spyglass Inn and leaving a GREAT review. I am glad our staff has gave you the service you deserved! I am sorry the location wasn't to your expectations and hope that you were still able to do all the great things Pismo Beach has to offer!

Reviewed 16 March 2022

A very positive people work at this hotel! Reservation department very professional, we got exactly the room that we were told. Clean and soft linen. The view from our room was a experience! We’ll come back soon.

Date of stay: March 2022

Thank you so much for staying at the Spyglass Inn and leaving a perfect score! Our staff is working hard to ensure that your stay is always an experience to remember. We cannot wait to have you again once you are in the area.

Reviewed 24 February 2022 via mobile

Beautiful location ! Rooms are a bit old but well maintained . We stayed on a first floor oceanview room. The beds are amazingly comfy especially after a long drive ! The only complaint I had was coffee was not readily available in the room. ( if it was it wasn’t visible or marked ) We waited for the restaurant to open and the coffee there is not great either . Otherwise would definitely recommend !

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for staying at the Spyglass Inn and leaving a great review! I am so glad you were able to take advantage of the Ocean View capability our hotel has to offer. There was a coffee maker in the room, but it is in the credenza. I am sorry we did not communicate with you well on that end. Otherwise, we always have warm coffee at the front desk if that is to your liking. Hope to see you again when you are in the area.