4 people are viewing this hotel
Official Site
US$189
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$189
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Traveluro
US$139
Expedia.comUS$165
Hotels.comUS$165
PricelineUS$189
1,461 results
All reviews ocean view fire pit avila beach beach access great view first floor the cliff beds were comfortable great room beautiful location balcony fireplace pismo sunset debbie walkway highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022 via mobile

For the price you get nothing special, the fridge in the room wasn't staying cold. I know it's not often but it was a warmer weekend and without air conditioning the room would not cool down at all. I requested a fan and the fan they brought was so loud (broken rattling loud). Worst of all the beds were very uncomfortable, felt like a 50$ mattress. For paying 400$+ a night after fees this is a hotel that needs to be avoided.

Room tip: Avoid this place unless you get rooms for 80-120$
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2022 via mobile

What a lovely find. Easy to come off the main road and pull in. Very warm welcome at reception and a large spacious bedroom. Lovely selection of toiletries. The bed was so comfortable and the pillows lovely and soft and provided a great nights sleep.

Fantastic view with beautiful colourful gardens and great views over the ocean.

Small pool which had a number of sun beds. Unfortunately some guests didn’t have too much consideration for others with music playing loudly- not to everyone’s taste. Perhaps a few courtesy signs on how to share the pool with others.

Room tip: Parking available outside room. Upper rooms can be noisy with movement penetrating the rooms.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2022

Had a great two night stay here, the rooms were very comfortable with super views and nice individual outdoor areas which felt really private, check in was friendly and efficient.
The one dropped star is due to not having any sun loungers on the patio, this would have made the stay even more comfortable with lazy late afternoon relaxation after exploring Pismo Pier and beach, and also no rooms made up daily.

Reviewed 26 July 2022

I love spyglass! Love it!

They saved my blanket. I know that means little to most people. But I love my blanket. We switched to an ocean view room. I’m an idiot and left my blanket. Among allll the bedding they have they got my blanket for me. And I know that was an effort.

Great service. Nice beds. Perfect vacation spot. Go to spyglass. Their restaurant is fun. Nice views. Great place.
And thank you to housekeeping for getting my blanket back to me. I’ll hold onto it better next time. The shuffle threw me off.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2022

The Inn was wonderful just what we needed, the customer service was wonderful and a really nice vibe! Loving the wine hour and the very nice surprise of the champagne in the room! Breakfast was plentiful just grab what you like! Thanks for a great trip!

Trip type: Travelled with family