“Definitely delicious ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Always consistent! The sushi rolls are our go to at least once a month!
The help is always friendly, sometimes there is a bit of a language barrier if you call your order in but we have never had our order any thing but perfect

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I went with a friend and decided to get the order to go and sit by the beach and eat sushi while enjoying the pleasant weather. It took 90 minutes for them to make a few sushi rolls, soup and a salad for each of us. I did order some Uni, which still doesn't take 90 minutes to make unless you are going to the ocean and harvesting them yourself.
There was only like 10 people in the restaurant and at least 2 sushi chefs. There were people who came in after us, ate there meal and left and we were still there. To make things worse, is they deliver one meal, then it was about 20 minutes later, that the second one came. We ordered at the same time, so this makes no sense whatsoever. The sushi was not fresh, as the Uni was oozing, and had an off smell to it. After waiting 90 minutes they offered no apologies, no at anytime offered us anything to drink.
This was my first and last time to this restaurant, it is pretty sad, when the local grocery store has better tasting sushi.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We stopped into this place as I only eat here when I visit SLO. Super friendly staff. I tried Uni for the first time and was so happy I did. it was amazing. Everything we ate we were really happy with and you will be as well.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

the food is delicious and so worth stopping in. i did take out, but they still designed the order to look as if i was eating inside. i will be back!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Yummy!!! Love to do the teppanyaki! Got the filet and lobster and the must have fried rice. Show is always fun from the chefs.