“Best breakfast! ”

Penny's All American Cafe'
Ranked #5 of 112 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a small cafe with a wonderful patio.We have wonderful homemade breakfast and lunch dishes.We have award winning chile verde and clam chowder.I have thee best crew in town.We love our customers and we have formed wonderful long lasting friendships.I a truly honored to be a part of the central coast community.I donate to wonderful charities to give back to the community.I am the blessed one.Come in and see us!
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We loved Penny's! We ate there both days we were in town. I had eggs and bacon with a fruit cup. Every thing was delicious and my fruit cup had the freshest fruit! My BF had eggs benedict the first day and an omelet the second. He said both were great! The fresh squeezed orange juice was amazing! We'll definitely go back the next time we are in Pismo!

1  Thank Christieann R

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Popular Breakfast Place - Good hot food, Regular or Mexican Breakfast Options. Our group had some of each, and everyone was happy with their meal. This is a very popular place by tourists and locals. It has an upbeat atmosphere. There is indoor and outdoor seating. The service was just fine, once we finally got a seat (we had to wait about 20 minutes since it was very busy).

1  Thank onaroll56
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We had such a great breakfast here. The servers were so friendly, the corn beef hash was heaven on a plate and the decor fun and funky.
If you want a good breakfast in a nice family atmosphere don’t miss this jewel.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We went to Penny's for breakfast and ordered the seafood omelet. What a great choice! Filled with shrimp and crab and topped with swiss cheese and hollandaise sauce, this was a great choice. With the marbled rye toast and hash browns it was definitely enough to share. Penny's is a gem for breakfast and next visit we will try lunch.

1  Thank 196CindyJ196
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Definitely worth the wait. Place is a little small and crowded but the food is worth it. My husband and I were looking for a breakfast place and he came by this place, there was a line outside of people waiting to be seated and so we thought let’s just go somewhere else cause we didn’t wanna wait that long. But we actually came back cause it smelt good from outside and we definitely knew it was going to be good if there was people outside waiting. We waited maybe 15mins to be seated. This place will probably be our knew breakfast spot when we come to coast. Service was also amazing even only with two waitresses. If your looking for a big yummy breakfast you should try this place. :)