“Cool vibes”

Scotty's Bar & Grill
Ranked #36 of 113 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Liked this place a lot! Felt like a neighborhood bar should feel! Didn’t have any food...next time!!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Pleasant atmosphere & Linda is a very cheerful, good waitress, husband enjoyed the clam chowder, I didn’t like the Balsamic salad dressing, fried shrimp was ok, little over done, on the out side, had a coupon , so can’t complain to much,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Yesterday, we were planning to eat Breakfast at Penny's, our usual spot. But being the end of a holiday weekend, there were a good number of folks waiting outside. As we were on a schedule, we decided to drive on. I happened to see Scotty's and suggested we try it there. Little did I know that Jack had already been there once with friends.

I ordered the Crab Benedict and Jack had a normal brekkie of eggs, sausage, and hash browns. The potatoes were nice and crispy. My eggs were perfectly poached. Our waitress, Linda, was very attentive and sweet.

The atmosphere is a little divey, which I love. I want to come back and sit at the bar!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Excellent Food - Freshly prepared! Great old ambience, quick staff always ready to take orders! Loved their tacos, nachos, burgers and especially their spiced peppers which i think they made for me specially. Nice collection of alcohol and Great sized TVs for Football Games.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great place, atmosphere, service, food, location, prices and people. It's hard to find good restaurants with friendly waitress. Linda did a great job yesterday. She's genuine and funny. Wahoo tacos are the bomb! Must visit this great place when your on Pismo!