“Solid middle of the road Chinese ”
Review of Ming's

Ming's
Ranked #23 of 127 Restaurants in Pleasant Hill
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch with my wife and my brother and his wife. We all enjoyed the food and the service was acceptable. I had the green bean and pork. It was slightly salty but still tasty. The wife had chicken corn chowder. She liked it. The food was good but not great. I would go back

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Food is always consistent and the prices are very reasonable. The lunch specials are an excellent value

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This place is always busy with To-Go orders as well as people eating in the restaurant. The food is excellent and the service is good too.
It's small restaurant, but not too loud.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Four of us met at Ming's Chinese Restaurant to visit and catch up. The wait staff members were very pleasant and patient with our leisurely ordering and completion of the meal. We ordered: Egg Rolls, Ming's Ginger Chicken, Honey Walnut Prawns, Chicken and Broccoli, and Hot Spicy Eggplant. I wasn't impressed with the egg rolls and wouldn't order those again, but the rest of the meal was nicely served and tasty. I actually prefer the Hunan style Chinese as I love really spicy dishes. Both the ginger chicken and the eggplant were marked as spicy, but although tasty, I didn't believe spicy was the right description. On a spicy scale of 1 -5, these would be about point 5. For a small local restaurant, it has a pleasant atmosphere, quality ingredients, and good food if Cantonese is the type of food you like.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Basic Chinese. Good salt n pepper calamari served with jalapeños. Fried wantons with meat. Good egg foo yung. We did take out so it was nice the gravy was on the side so it wouldn't get soggy. But disappointing that they still use styrofoam for that dish.
We also ordered hot n sour soup, chow fun, chicken wings, sautéed veggies, pork fried rice, and crispy ginger chicken.

Will return to try more items.

1  Thank Ts_Travel_Adventures