“great Chinese dinner with lots of choices”
Review of Ming's

Ming's
Ranked #23 of 127 Restaurants in Pleasant Hill
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 February 2017

The menu at Ming’s is several pages long and very extensive and it seems almost every Chinese entrée that you can think of is included thereon and it does include a number of very spicy dishes. The Honey Walnut Prawns were especially delicious. The servers are very attentive and helpful. The décor is very nice with furnishings that include booths and table both large and small. Mings can get very and does not take reservations for less than 8 people so plan accordingly. The restaurant is located in a small strip mall so parking is plentiful.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch with my wife and my brother and his wife. We all enjoyed the food and the service was acceptable. I had the green bean and pork. It was slightly salty but still tasty. The wife had chicken corn chowder. She liked it. The food was good but not great. I would go back

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Food is always consistent and the prices are very reasonable. The lunch specials are an excellent value

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This place is always busy with To-Go orders as well as people eating in the restaurant. The food is excellent and the service is good too.
It's small restaurant, but not too loud.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Four of us met at Ming's Chinese Restaurant to visit and catch up. The wait staff members were very pleasant and patient with our leisurely ordering and completion of the meal. We ordered: Egg Rolls, Ming's Ginger Chicken, Honey Walnut Prawns, Chicken and Broccoli, and Hot Spicy Eggplant. I wasn't impressed with the egg rolls and wouldn't order those again, but the rest of the meal was nicely served and tasty. I actually prefer the Hunan style Chinese as I love really spicy dishes. Both the ginger chicken and the eggplant were marked as spicy, but although tasty, I didn't believe spicy was the right description. On a spicy scale of 1 -5, these would be about point 5. For a small local restaurant, it has a pleasant atmosphere, quality ingredients, and good food if Cantonese is the type of food you like.