“It's been better ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We go here on a pretty regular basis. This time things just missed a bit. The mango chicken was very sweet and the pork in the park dish we tried was very dry.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Sometimes i just want some vegetables with my food, and Chinese food works for that, and Ming's is nice enough clean enough good enough to be better than a lot of Chinese places but not sort of silly expensive or what ever, Ming's works for me. Often busy , I just like the place.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

The menu at Ming’s is several pages long and very extensive and it seems almost every Chinese entrée that you can think of is included thereon and it does include a number of very spicy dishes. The Honey Walnut Prawns were especially delicious. The servers are very attentive and helpful. The décor is very nice with furnishings that include booths and table both large and small. Mings can get very and does not take reservations for less than 8 people so plan accordingly. The restaurant is located in a small strip mall so parking is plentiful.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch with my wife and my brother and his wife. We all enjoyed the food and the service was acceptable. I had the green bean and pork. It was slightly salty but still tasty. The wife had chicken corn chowder. She liked it. The food was good but not great. I would go back

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Food is always consistent and the prices are very reasonable. The lunch specials are an excellent value