“Good food, great service & value”
Review of Ming's

Ming's
Ranked #25 of 126 Restaurants in Pleasant Hill
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I really liked their Mongolian Beef. The place was a bit crowded (Sunday evening) but we didn't have to wait at all. Service was good and prompt. You really get a lot for your money, we ended up taking leftovers home.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The food here is the best in the Bay area! I come here all the time and love every morsel of this incredible food. The pot stickers are heaven in a plate!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Good oriental food, excellent prices and services. We have been going here for many many years and will continue to do so.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We go here on a pretty regular basis. This time things just missed a bit. The mango chicken was very sweet and the pork in the park dish we tried was very dry.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Sometimes i just want some vegetables with my food, and Chinese food works for that, and Ming's is nice enough clean enough good enough to be better than a lot of Chinese places but not sort of silly expensive or what ever, Ming's works for me. Often busy , I just like the place.