“Going down or bad day”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We've had mings for several years and enjoyed them. Today's food was a surprising disappointment. Hot n sour soup was loaded w tofu, nearly nothing else, chow fun was nearly all noodles, and they missed one of our dishes..

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I purchased a $45 dinner to go on 8/7. I ordered egg fuyon, which had NO flavor and had a gelatinous sauce (that was all corn starch) and full of onions and no meat. The combo chow mein had hardly any meat at all. I ordered the curry chicken. I received chicken, with NO sauce. (they forgot it) I ordered pork with green beans. All I received was a lot of green beans and about 4 pieces of pork. I went back the following night for them to replace the curry chicken, and was given sweet and sour chicken (again with a gelatinous flavorless sauce (which I did not eat) I had to go back a THIRD night to pick up my curry chicken. Well... it had curry sauce this time, but was FULL of onions, green red bell peppers and most of the pieces of "chicken" were just skin! If you like getting a lot of vegetables (and no meat) chicken skin, and your orders wrong, then you will like MIngs. For me, never again.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I really liked their Mongolian Beef. The place was a bit crowded (Sunday evening) but we didn't have to wait at all. Service was good and prompt. You really get a lot for your money, we ended up taking leftovers home.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The food here is the best in the Bay area! I come here all the time and love every morsel of this incredible food. The pot stickers are heaven in a plate!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Good oriental food, excellent prices and services. We have been going here for many many years and will continue to do so.