“Fast efficient Mexican Food - you can even order online now!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Mordida Mexican Food
Ranked #51 of 127 Restaurants in Pleasant Hill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 August 2017

My son and I just came for a quick bite for dinner. We had their Grande Burrito which about the size of a Chipotle burrito, but since chips and salsa come with the meal it works out to be cheaper. Lots of meat and tasty ingredients.

It is a locally owned small business rather than a large corporate run franchise so that is something that I would rather support if possible. Being that you can now order online, you can get your food even faster now!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I discovered this place due to a friend having it catered at their son's birthday party, I thought the bean and cheese burritos were the best I had ever tasted, you would think it is not hard to mess up a BC Burrito but it totally is, I have had some bad ones before! The place as others have said is not fancy, but clean and I have always had very fast and friendly service. It does get a little bit busier as dinner time gets closer, but that makes sense. We have eaten here countless times, and have brought many friends and they are now regular patrons as well. The burritos are huge and I split mine in half so I have lunch the next day. I have had the chicken and the BC Burrito, never anything else but heard the breakfast burritos are good as well. Great small business with unfussy Mexican food.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

This is not a fine dining establishment but the food is fresh and sure to please. The chips are made on sight and the chicken tortilla soup was wonderful, but not your standard type. Big chunks of chicken and avocado in a silky broth. I also had a taco which was also yummy.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Salutations Trippers -

I really hope more people don't find out about and like this place; because that would make it hard for me to find a parking spot when I come back. Seriously, that would be a bummer!

If you like Mexican food, hop in your put-put and get on down here. I had a #4 and it was just wonderful. Prices are good, portions are good, food's good... It's all good! (I know... I can hear everyone groaning and rolling their eyes; I hate that ill-used phrase too.) But in this case, it really was all good.

This really is a hidden gem. Watch your speed or you'll cruise right on past it.

Buen provecho Yelp-ers!

Reviewed 8 February 2015

We just got into town and after reading the reviews, thought we were in for some yummy Mexican food....to the contrary!! It was bland and gross!! We should have known when we got stale chips, or when someone walked back in from a take out order saying her chicken was raw, or when someone complained about waiting so long for their food that his wig even called the restaurant because it was taking so long....all this while we were waiting for our food. Not a good sign. We were definitely nervous and after getting our food, had reason to be!!! Don't go here, it's a waste of time and money!!! This it's coming from someone who has never written a review, but I thought I should worn any perspective patrons.