La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona(Pomona)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$106
US$72
Royla Motel(Pomona)
US$65
All reviewssurrounding neighborhoodstayed herefront deskstay there againclaremont collegesgreat place to stayfree breakfastnice hotelparking garageroom was cleanfirst floorhotel is locatedyogurtcvsfairplexinnsfreeway
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Check in in the evening was slow. I had requested a high floor room but we were placed in a ground floor room. We had a short one night stay just to sleep. Large enough room. Basic breakfast. Free parking. Got what we expected, where what we expected was the basics.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Karolina B. Has taken care of me most of thee times I have stayed at this property and has been awesome and so very helpful every time. Even with the location its very quite and peaceful and I have never got a bad room or had a bad stay here. The whole staff is a bonus on top of the clean rooms and comfy accommodations. I will be returning there again later this week and I am sure will be staying again if I am in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a part of town that is a little sketchy. As the hotel points out in response to another review, there is a family center and several schools in the area. However, there are also a number of vacant lots and run down establishments nearby. There was a friendly homeless guy camped right out in front of the hotel the night that we checked in! To make matters worse, the deadbolt on our door did not work, and the door had to be forced into position to get the basic latch lock to work. The bummer about all of this is that this hotel has potential and the staff is very nice. With a little investment in security upgrades, this place will do well in the future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jen A
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a week during my step-daughter's dance convention. It was wonderful. The hotel was nice and clean. The breakfast was better than I expected. The staff was always friendly. The night clerk, Angel, was outstanding. Always helpful and full of great recommendations, he went above and beyond to make sure our visit was pleasant.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ken321
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is like home. The staff is super friendly. You get breakfast included, which is always a plus. They also have a gym! And a free use of a computer and printer! Parking is very clean and quiet. Laundry room is small but clean. We will defitnetly be coming back to this location only! Very nice and quiet! The best location of comfort inns that I have been to before for sure!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family