Free cancellation until 27/07
US$207
US$199
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
All reviewssurrounding neighborhoodstayed herefront deskstay there againlaundry roomclaremont collegesbreakfast includedgreat place to staynice hotelparking garagehotel is locatedcvsfairplexinnshallwayfreewaylobby
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We checked in for one night prior to a college visit for my son. When I told the young man at the front desk that we were going to Cal Poly in the morning, he said he was a student there and typed directions for me. Getting there in the morning was a breeze! Thank you!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JenJenW724
Reviewed 17 September 2017

For the price it was really good. Hotel is good room for two people. Bathroom really neat and well maintained. Always greeted by employees, got to get checked in earlier then expected. Breakfast had many options, very delicious. Stayed for two nights very good experience. Overall experience well worth the money.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank vanessasac
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Check in in the evening was slow. I had requested a high floor room but we were placed in a ground floor room. We had a short one night stay just to sleep. Large enough room. Basic breakfast. Free parking. Got what we expected, where what we expected was the basics.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Karolina B. Has taken care of me most of thee times I have stayed at this property and has been awesome and so very helpful every time. Even with the location its very quite and peaceful and I have never got a bad room or had a bad stay here. The whole staff is a bonus on top of the clean rooms and comfy accommodations. I will be returning there again later this week and I am sure will be staying again if I am in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a part of town that is a little sketchy. As the hotel points out in response to another review, there is a family center and several schools in the area. However, there are also a number of vacant lots and run down establishments nearby. There was a friendly homeless guy camped right out in front of the hotel the night that we checked in! To make matters worse, the deadbolt on our door did not work, and the door had to be forced into position to get the basic latch lock to work. The bummer about all of this is that this hotel has potential and the staff is very nice. With a little investment in security upgrades, this place will do well in the future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family