“Great authentic Soul Food”

Cassie's Soul Food Kitchen
Ranked #82 of 227 Restaurants in Pomona
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Cassie's Soul Food Kitchen offers a wide selection of delicious American cuisine in Pomona and the surrounding areas. We also provide catering services to any special occasion such as corporate events, birthday parties, office parties, and more.
Reviewed 18 February 2015

I went to the restaurant when it first opened. The food was good but a little pricey for what you get I thought.

1  Thank realtorcraig
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

Really good pulled pork sandwich, one of the best I've had. Strawberry banana pudding, excellent! Service and cleanliness super! I will definitely be back. Good soul food is very hard to find and this is very good!

3  Thank Simone127