“Great Asian Dishes ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

The food taste is 5-star (outstanding). My yellow curry was delicious! Service is very helpful and pleasant. They will gladly make recommendations. The location (small strip mall) and ambiance (or lack thereof) are the only things holding this nice restaurant back. Moderate prices (very good value).

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

My first time here.. walked here from a nearby hotel. I had the Cashew Nut Chicken lunch special, medium spice. It was not even a tiny bit spicy so I'm not sure why they even asked? I also had a Thai Iced FREE via the Yelp 'check in' special.
The chicken was all white meat and very good. The portion was perfect for lunch and it included rice, one small egg roll, small cup of chicken soup and a small salad.

It was all good until I finished and then it got a little weird LOL. They brought me a check with a bunch of $1bills. I said "I haven't even received my check yet, so unless you're giving away money today that can't be my change?" The server didn't understand English and just stared at me. Then the manager (?) spoke to her in Thai. 5 minutes passed and she brought me a different check with change. Again I said "Seriously I haven't even received my check yet, so unless you really are giving away money today once again that can't be my change?" Again the server looked to the manager! Also, there were only 2 other people eating lunch here so this makes the whole scenario even funnier.
Finally... MY check arrives, but alas it has the Thai Tea Charge and I told her AGAIN I have the Yelp FREE tea and she looked at me like I was an alien Hahaha. After 20 minutes of this silliness I finally paid the correct bill. Whew!! In the end it's all good because the food was decent.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

At least a dozen items on the lunch menu for 9.99. I had the pad thai. It was awesome.

The restaurant is tucked into a strip mall with Tatoo Parlors and mexican restaurant but dont let that dissuade you from trying it out.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

I have a penchant for Thai food, especially when it is authentic. This restaurant is nothing like that. It serves Thai, Chinese, Japanese... basically its your Americanized chop suey house. It is convenient for those looking for a great value and decent food. Chinese ribs are meaty and tasty.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

This is a great place for Thai!!! walking distance from the hotel - Holiday Inn Express. Service is excellent.