“Great Thai food....”

Blue Elephant Thai
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Port Hueneme
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Having traveled to Thailand several times in recent years, I've sampled many native dishes. This restaurant does a great job of duplicating the original dishes. Staff is friendly and there is a hole in the wall ambience that is relaxing.

1  Thank Asiamagus

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

My fiancé & I had a dinner here on New Year's Day while staying at Oxnard for a night. It was a small place & seems to be a busy night but, magically, they had a table for us right away. Foods came out pretty quickly too. I ordered spicy eggplant with steamed tofu & my fiancé ordered a beef salad. My spicy eggplant dish wasn't spicy but it was delicious & enough for two people to share. Unfortunately my finance thought his salad dressing was a bit too salty for his taste. Next time I'm in town, I'll definitely return here for more Thai foods. Ask for dressing on the side!

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Sometimes we eat here and sometimes we get it to go. There are no tables large enough for a family of 5 so they will slide a smaller table up to the booth. Everything is good here. If you get it to go it is always well packaged so you won't have to worry about a mess in your car. We get soups and curries and I love the green papaya salad. The Thai iced tea is also a family favorite.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Went here while on a business trip. Great Thai tea and good Pad See Ew. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for decent Thai food in the Oxnard area.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We were a little surprised at how small and out of the way this restaurant was. However, it surprised us. It was fast service and good Thai food. The red curry was very good, also spicy - bamboo shoots were great. The orange chicken was good although it had a lot of breading. The sticky rice was very yummy. The lo mein was not our favorite, as it was overloaded with vegetables.

If you have several days in the area and enjoy Thai food, definitely try this restaurant.